Go to page:

Why so serious

fieryangelsouljia
M6rr6g6n
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 30th Nov 2011
Forum Posts: 263

I've seen some of my favorite poets come and go over the years. I don't involve myself in trolling or arguments or anything nasty or cruel. I just post my poems, read other people's works, make the occasional discussion thread or poetry competition, but other than that I just don't involve myself in drama. I'm the same way at school. I know nothing about the stupid rivalries or gossips or dramas of the students in my graduating class nor do I concern myself with BS unless it directly involves me. I always called DUP my home because its a place where I can post my poems and be appreciated for my works. I have met many great people on this site and this place has made me very happy for the past four years. this is my go-to place. Other people may look at me and think i'm nuts for loving this site so much, but I on this website I have surrounded myself with great writers, those with interesting and deep mindsets, and many kind hearts. I have ignored or befriended those on this site who have tried to put me down and have done my best to get along with everyone. Till this day I don't see why people get emotionally distraught on this site or how it gets so intense on here when this website was dedicated to the Glorious Wonders of Poetry and not to bickering buttholes and trolls

DaddyPhantom
DaddyPhantomPhotoTron
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 21st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 41

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I appreciate the time you've taken to post your comments.

EM20XX
Just a Puppet
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 22nd Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 88

Wow, this post makes me feel like an ass. Though I would agree I was an ass and I hope people learn from me what not to do. The whole thing was stupid and I realize that now. I think I just got caught up in something that was not real. I love poetry and writing and that’s what this place should be about. There are a lot of awesome poets here and I would never want to spoil their time here with my stupidity. It was wrong and I say sorry to all of you. I’ll learn from my mistakes and take notes from those that inspire me.

P.S. It is a shame about Dave he was a great poet and man

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
EM20XX
Just a Puppet
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 22nd Oct 2014

I want people to like my work for what it is. The people I hurt will always be hurt. It’s a shame and it sucks. I did what I did and I know it can’t be taken back. It’s not about apologizing for them it’s more apologizing for myself.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

if fishing for comments on stuff is the only reason a person would apologize for certain behavior than they are misguided from the jump.  An individual's writing should be judged solely on it's merit not social interaction,but if you are constantly rude and a dick, nobody will wanna talk to you about it and you miss out on the whole aspect of improving and applying to your peers.

EM20XX
Just a Puppet
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 22nd Oct 2014

Very true thanks for the comment

poet Anonymous

I am sure this must be about myself...I don't want to bring up raw emotions for myself or Dave..I'm so sad that he left and it has made it obvious to me never ever to get emotionally involved with anyone again..I was new here and should of walked before I could run..I should of sussed out the trouble makers.
I only put a picture of another members message up coz they were hurting me and I had had enough...it's not something I'm proud of but I was alone and getting hurt..I had someone trolling all my poetry..even the most sacred..I needed help and advice.
I want to put this all behind me as I hope the other person does..I have suffered a loss of a special person but I can't change that now.
I just want to write my mind and read all the ink for the fascinating people here.
I apologise for any upset to all of you
I feel at home here, I can express myself fully..that is what I intend to always do..I look forward to getting to know a few more of you.
Much love xx

EM20XX
Just a Puppet
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 22nd Oct 2014

past is past... moving on, staying strong and trying to be happy. It's about the write and the art.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

I hope you and your people have a very nice christmas ricky......

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
EM20XX
Just a Puppet
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 22nd Oct 2014

Just let feelings go man. Write a poem about it. That makes me feel tones better.

Go to page:
Go to: