LADIES: Who's the hottest! guy in the band?

37.50% • 6 votes • Lead singer ... I want him to sing to me all night.
18.75% • 3 votes • Lead guitar ... What marvelous hands
18.75% • 3 votes • Bass guitar ... Deep guttural sound
18.75% • 3 votes • Drums ... Just beat it
6.25% • 1 vote • Piano ... Stroke and tickle
0% • 0 votes • Trumpeter ... Fingers and lips - oh my my!
0% • 0 votes • Saxophonist ... The first three letters all but say sex!
0% • 0 votes • Trombonist ... Blow and it gets longer.
Total votes: 16
Only members can vote. Not a member? Sign Up Now

Go to page:

LADIES: Who's the hottest! guy in the band?

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

I'm a firm believer in research making for the best writes ... With that said I'm working on an erotica piece and want to find out what guy in the band do you ladies invariably find the sexiest.  

That one guy who could say, "Meet me at the van with no panties," and your reply would be "What panties?"

Guys - if you've ever been in a band then vote on the guy all the women seemed to drift to.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

I actually prefer the one who writes the lyrics, regardless of what instrument he plays; the creative force behind the band is most appealing to me, as that's the person who is the deepest thinker and most creative of them all.

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2461

MadameLavender said:I actually prefer the one who writes the lyrics, regardless of what instrument he plays; the creative force behind the band is most appealing to me, as that's the person who is the deepest thinker and most creative of them all.

My thoughts to a T. However, if there were a gun to my temple I would pick the handsy one...

poet Anonymous

LobodeSanPedro said:I'm a firm believer in research making for the best writes ... With that said I'm working on an erotica piece and want to find out what guy in the band do you ladies invariably find the sexist.  

That one guy who could say, "Meet me at the van with no panties," and your reply would be "What panties?"

You mean the sexiest... It'd have to be the one who hands me the rose which some other fan threw onstage.

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

LobodeSanPedro said:I'm a firm believer in research making for the best writes ... With that said I'm working on an erotica piece and want to find out what guy in the band do you ladies invariably find the sexiest.  

Guys - if you've ever been in a band then vote on the guy all the women seemed to drift to.

Lo, You need one that says....'all the above...'

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

real brothas play every instrument and love every one of you ladies.........

HadesRising
Tyrant of Words
United States 34awards
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1617

yeah, like John said. What if one guy is the band??

HadesRising
Tyrant of Words
United States 34awards
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1617

What instruments do you play, John? I learned most of the standard ones except the drums

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

whateva i can get my hands on from the pawn shops lately hades

mostly strings and keys,few winds

hit me on the sly

on that note tho bert the one man band from mary poppins got the most pussy ever...............

poet Anonymous

johnrot said:

on that note tho bert the one man band from mary poppins got the most pussy ever...............

It was his big broom that got them. And what he could create with that chalk for sidewalk art.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

HollyDove said:[quote-284940-johnrot]

It was his big broom that got them. And what he could create with that chalk for sidewalk art.[/quote]

I thought it was his dancing that got Mary hot

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

Nobody loves the trumpet ... No wonder I couldn't get laid in high school

AlanSmithee
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 11th Dec 2014
Forum Posts: 12

Like Roger Waters? Oops, sorry. I'm not a lady. Or even a gentleman.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

AlanSmithee said:Like Roger Waters? Oops, sorry. I'm not a lady. Or even a gentleman.

Welcome to DUP, Alan--I'm sure you'll settle in here nicely.  Lots to explore, and who knows--maybe you'll even find a hidden talent in your own ability to write some.  

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 509

The way a real bass guitarist plays (with no pick) is one of the hottest things ever, but brownie points to a dude that can do any of the above!

Go to page:
Go to: