Go to page:

Cheating

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

hatredkills said:Most people, male and female, have commitment issues simply due to the things they've been through in the past. That being said, both sexes do cheat. But, just because most people do cheat doesn't mean everyone is the same..

I have seen people use there past as an excuse for just about anything but cheeting sounds like something a slut would say
Oohhh i am so sorry i fucked around but my mommy dident hug me and daddy hugged me to mutch lol whatever

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Same here. "Do cheaters always cheat?" has been discussed on other threads before.

But why bother rehashing the logic? Some people are selective about what they want to retain.

Too much insult being thrown here in generalizations. I hate generalizations. No one should be setting up thrones for themselves to judge others either. But I see some thrones have been erected without need here too.

I'll stick to my initial post: It's about forgiveness, not who did what and why and who's to blame.

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

No one cares holly (hollycow)

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

holly speaks a bit of truth there

"when it comes to ol ladies you don't get what you want,you get what you are,so don't be a dick"
    -jemma teller

"all women are whores,except for your mother,just don't ask your father"

-tim jicha

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

I refuse to believe any of this la la la la la la la la la i cant hear you

poet Anonymous

Sing on, Puckerviolet.  No one is listening.

hatredkills
NyctoGoddess
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 14th May 2012
Forum Posts: 28

Waterviolet said:[quote-285113-hatredkills]Most people, male and female, have commitment issues simply due to the things they've been through in the past. That being said, both sexes do cheat. But, just because most people do cheat doesn't mean everyone is the same..

I have seen people use there past as an excuse for just about anything but cheeting sounds like something a slut would say
Oohhh i am so sorry i fucked around but my mommy dident hug me and daddy hugged me to mutch lol whatever [/quote]

Well that doesn't give the right to, because that was a poor example lol. I'm just saying, some people genuinely have problems from their past that shows in the present.. Dealing with issues myself nowadays. But, no, that doesn't make it right on any kind of levels, well in my opinion anyways.

Chiyo
Miss Chi
Tyrant of Words
Germany 19awards
Joined 20th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 891

[quote-285134-HollyDove] Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Agree with you, Holly.

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

I dident mean any offence by it just saying is all

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6693

HollyDove said: Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Same here. "Do cheaters always cheat?" has been discussed on other threads before.

But why bother rehashing the logic? Some people are selective about what they want to retain.

Too much insult being thrown here in generalizations. I hate generalizations. No one should be setting up thrones for themselves to judge others either. But I see some thrones have been erected without need here too.

I'll stick to my initial post: It's about forgiveness, not who did what and why and who's to blame.

A case of "Forgive, forget and fuck"?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16186

Thats three Fs. Very clever. Anyway Holly is right. Its an old topic that made would be Kings vaguely uneasy about their rights to the Kingdom. Makes for a good muse though...and songs.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

Chee Ting
ancient chinese emperor

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

Grace said:Thats three Fs. Very clever. Anyway Holly is right. Its an old topic that made would be Kings vaguely uneasy about their rights to the Kingdom. Makes for a good muse though...and songs.

Huh?

poet Anonymous

Viddax said:Or along a similar line Vee:
You don't know what you have until its gone. - all cheating is reliant upon there already being one relationship to cheat on, and not everyone has even one.

I thought sarcasm, that one, the acerbic one not the untruth-for-comedic-effect one, was employed often to convey annoyance and disgust of a person or situation to a similar extent that spitting or physically assaulting would. A physcological or verbal assault rather than a physical one.

Can multiple personalities cheat? I mean can they cheat on the other person in their relationship, and cheat on each other? Probably have a better idea if I had seen 'Me, Myself and Irene'.

Lord V, very wise statement that gratitude, appreciation and not taking a gift of love/devotion/commitment by one person to another for granted.

As for multiple personalities, well whether they possess or not in a clinical definition, the end result is the same, they're cheating themselves out of enjoying life to the fullest since they seem to concentrate on one thing and one thing only.

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I know Ricky, it is a disappointing statement and to think that centuries of wisdom learnt in the hard knocks university by observation, trial and error basically amounts to null!  But ironically, the very word ignorance is misunderstood, it really is not such a bad word, it sort of got bent out of shaped by carelessly thrown around

Unto few other things which have been raised in this discussion:
Forgiving is not about the cheater, forgiving is actually to oneself to free themselves of carrying the weight of anger and hatred.  
How would a forgiveness change the cheater?
When all studies indicate that no one can truly change a person unless they're willing to change themselves.

As for generalizing, generalizing is actually for serial cheaters.  Who go from next to next always searching and not truly feel satisfied.  They aren't even out there looking for their soulmate/idealmate/theonetocompletethem/toswingfromthechandeliers/togrowoldtogether, insicknessandinhealthtilldeathdouspart..
Serial cheaters have clear distinct personalities of low self esteem, lack of confidence.
Majority of the time it's not even about sex but rather to feel important, to feel that they matter, they exist, their needs and wants are being met/heard and have value and they draw attention on to themselves with any tool which they may feel comfortable with, or any tool which has proven to be effective in their own past personal experience.
They lack emotional growth, a part of their psyche does not match their chronological age, they see themselves as younger, youthful when responsibility and consequences of actions were not factors nor obstacles to achieve and maintain their obsession, the compulsory need to feel desired and lusted not just by one, but many.

And, lastly about judgement, no one is a harsher judge than one's own conscience, that little voice that we all possess, which tells us right from wrong?  Yes, that one.  

Go to page:
Go to: