Go to page:

Cheating

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 2047

Oh...i do see where there are cases it can be necessary...my experience...it was hard on my husband...it was hard on me..it was devestating though for my son.

My husband....he hadnt sought help for impotence....i decided i needed sex...but it was with someone other than my partner....i had physical pleasure...but it hurt me emotionally...it inspired my husband to seek help.  And he forgave me before it happened..or tried to understand. He said go..
But the damage was done. But my son...that was the killer....
He saw Mom cheat on Dad.

So i touched no one until we legally seperated.

I do think most of the time it is a horrible thing to do...even if the horrible person is me. And I would never do it again...the flip side...i would never be the other woman. He is married...i have enough self respect to say No until its over.

I just see no positive....but yes...there are no absolutes.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

I for one was surprised to lean Bob Marley had around 10 extramarital children ..and Ghandi had a bit of a thing for his ...under-Secretary

but look,  I think Trixie up there has a point 'cept I don't agree there's two types of cheating. can't say with any confidence a person being cheated on would be less hurt after finding out either scenario had occured

and I think that unless someone has been cheated on they'll never quite know how it feels. ...sure the cheatee will feel wracked with guilt etc but the other person will feel absolutely devastated ..hollowed out, insignificant, ugly etc etc

even just the inkling can be seriously tormenting

I can talk from both perspectives. I don't make no excuse.

RainC_Tara
rain1courtel
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 1st Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 59

"I can talk from both perspectives. I don't make no excuse"    <----Ditto!!!

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015

Im not making excuses..im talking about meeeee....meeeee...i dont think about you. Please stop. I didnt even know who you were earlier. I have deep issues with cheating because of how ot tore apart myyyyyyy family. I fucked up myyyyy family. I am very happy in love so will you please stop!

I.am talking about the effects my cheating had on my son....my baby! So stop acting like this!!!!

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015

I have not thought about you in i dont know when!

Can i not talk about something i did that affected my life...my family....rippped us apart...because of my actions!
And read my original post over...i said i was wrong...period...i hated myself...this has nothing to do with you...i am very happy...have taken new vows...with someone who makes me happy...leave me alone...please!?

poet Anonymous

calamitygin said:Im not making excuses..im talking about meeeee....meeeee...i dont think about you. Please stop. I didnt even know who you were earlier. I have deep issues with cheating because of how ot tore apart myyyyyyy family. I fucked up myyyyy family. I am very happy in love so will you please stop!

I.am talking about the effects my cheating had on my son....my baby! So stop acting like this!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have not thought about you in i dont know when!

Can i not talk about something i did that affected my life...my family....rippped us apart...because of my actions!
And read my original post over...i said i was wrong...period...i hated myself...this has nothing to do with you...i am very happy...have taken new vows...with someone who makes me happy...leave me alone...please!?

I've been reading the thread and have nothing to contribute other than Calamity, I believe Rain was commenting on Lepp's post because she quoted his comment. "I can talk from both perspectives. I don't make no excuse."

You're getting yourself all worked up for no reason...let's take some deep breaths...perhaps you should relax and step away from the thread.....

Cheers!

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015

Taryn...how bout you scroll back some...and i dont need you as ref darlin...
She went the fuck off on me...and i was not talking to her....
Its none of your bussiness...

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015

You need to busy yourself...go to page 10....see me talking about myself and my cause and effect.. And Taryn...let big girls take of themselves. You really dont need to be telling me when i have acted inapropriately ever again. You have done that plenty...and i could give a flying fuck.

poet Anonymous

I believe you have misunderstood me Jen.
The problem here is words have no tone and they are
interpreted based on the mindset one is in when they
read them. My tone was not one of aggression. I think
no good comes from the back and forth and thought
perhaps it best to just step away rather than keep
having emotions get startled. That's all. I won't
contribute any further thoughts to this. Have a great
rest of the night.

placebo
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 4th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 18

Cheating is wrong but worse things happen.

also i'm loving the unnecessary anger in this thread, true dup fashion.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

I cheated on my ex, only once, after he hit me around a bit.  He was a first class C... wouldn't let us be over even when I wanted us to be (he wouldn't leave).  I told him what I had done, because even though he was a complete tosser, I felt guilty, he kicked me hard in the stomach.  When I eventually got out of the relationship, he threatened to put a knife in any guy he saw me with.  That was over ten years ago.  I have only had online relationships since. Not got close to any guy in my every day life.

Cheating is not as cut and dried as right or wrong, because there are many different reasons as to why.  

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 1873

Men are like dogs
Women are like cats
What in the 'Hell'
Could possibly
Go wrong
With that?

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 1873

Magdalena
"That was over ten years ago.  I have only had online relationships since. Not got close to any guy in my every day life."

God did not create such a beauty not to be appreciated.

SamiBmuse
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
Joined 9th July 2017
Forum Posts: 63

I have never cheated..... I'm 37
But have been cheated on many times....
Some people men and women can't help themselves it's sickening!!
Don't destroy what you don't love.... just walk away....trust is fragile.....destroy that and you have nothing.....a life for a fumble...... no thank you.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: