Go to page:

Cheating

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1779

Waterviolet said:So basicly what you are saying is u like to watch other people fuck your wife
Do u hide in the closet or just stand in the corner with a blanket over your head

lmao, omg! couldn't resist to funny...

SirCreepy
Colten Sorrells
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 13th Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 375

Don't be silly, he probably hides in the closet wearing a Superman outfit while he texts his psychiatrist

SirCreepy
Colten Sorrells
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 13th Oct 2013

… which is not creepy and pathetic AT ALL, by the way…

HHMCameron
BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 315

Right Word - Pathetic

Wrong idea - hiding and watching isn't where i get off...

i don't care where or if my wife exercises her permission (she never has exercised it)...
right now, she is too happy punishing me for wanting to go to my ex-so's mother's wake to do anything that would take away from her being able to hold loving raven over my head

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

[quote-285680-SirCreepy]Don't be silly, he probably hides in the closet wearing a Superman outfit while he texts his psychiatrist[/quote

Its a bat man costume and i am usualy texting yo mama
So she can come lick my ass hole

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

HHMCameron said:Right Word - Pathetic

Wrong idea - hiding and watching isn't where i get off...

i don't care where or if my wife exercises her permission (she never has exercised it)...
right now, she is too happy punishing me for wanting to go to my ex-so's mother's wake to do anything that would take away from her being able to hold loving raven over my head

You have got to be one of the creepiest people i have ever met
Do u own a van ?
If so dos it say free candy on the side with a unicorn mural ?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

that's hardly fair, good fellow. different isn't creepy, smitten beyond intelligence isn't creepy and far from the implications that come with a van and free sweets.

tolerance...

poet Anonymous

Viddax said:

Vee - Given your interesting points about cheaters lacking emotional growth and wanting gratification, could the answer and solution be an obsessed cheat? By that I mean the cheatee cheating with an other, and that other becoming obsessed and infatuated to the point that the cheatee cannot move onto contestant number 12, as 11 is feeding their ego.

Basically if there could be stable and alright relationships with people-of-negotiable-affection, they would end up with no clients but a fair partner.

Do stop me if the tangent train was not scheduled for today.

Lord V to da Vee
The solution might just turn into Fatal Attraction, and then poor little fluffy will be in the pot boiling..hmm not a good idea ma Lord.
Every breath you take every move you make he/she will be watching  and it won't even matter if they wear sunglasses at night.

Runaway trains are nothing more than fast forward to epical crash, but what a show it'll be

HHMCameron,
I have not read everything you've posted, but I can see you're not a happy man from the little i've read, even with so many wives, past gfs, leftover feelings mixed with the new batch.

I don't want to presume anything, but I feel you have too much time perhaps to spend this much energy being unhappy and being ungrateful of what you have already.  I think it's being unfair to the person(s) in your relationship, currently.

One other note, and it's your personal decision but an opinion of someone looking in from outside.  I don't think its considerate to be speaking of the women and your personal life/choices in a public forum seeking, searching for a solution to your problem.  
Unless these women are here in Du and can actually chime in and bring in their side of the story, your side will remain as SELF CENTERED no matter how much you talk about YOUR own feelings.
You DO KNOW the answer to you problem but refuse to do it!

And anyone else who is taking potshots at HHM, Laugh at him and not with him is nothing more than the entertainment recreation of the bored!

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

Vee said:

And anyone else who is taking potshots at HHM, Laugh at him and not with him is nothing more than the entertainment recreation of the bored!

Yup.  Many have had their turn in the limelight, under the watchful eye of scrutiny, around here, but everyone has their own dirt, and let him who is without blame, cast the first stone....oh shit, wait--I'm not supposed to quote Jesus...  

HHMCameron
BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 315

Vee said:
I have not read everything you've posted, but I can see you're not a happy man from the little i've read

no i am not a happy man

Vee said:
even with so many wives, past gfs, leftover feelings mixed with the new batch.

one ex-girlfriend - the first woman i fell in love with
who was ex-junior wife
who was ex-stalker/ex-stalkee (twitter and facebook are good like that)

various short lived relationships while i was trying to get over her

One Ex legal wife

various short lived relationships while i was trying to get over the ex girlfriend/junior wife again

current legal wife

one short lived cyber affair the last time the ex got pissed off and decided to punish me for not getting permission to talk to her

two friends (and nothing more)

Vee said:
I don't want to presume anything, but I feel you have too much time perhaps to spend this much energy being unhappy and being ungrateful of what you have already.

the only thing left in my current marriage is my daughter, and "the walking dead"

i am not ungrateful...
i am accepting of the wonderful thing that i destroyed when the blocked feelings came back

Vee said:
your side will remain as SELF CENTERED no matter how much you talk about YOUR own feelings.

i know my own feelings...
i've been trying to understand the feelings of the ex for 18 years, when she found me, lied to me, when she shattered me four months later, when she keeps firing off pot shots to see if i am still unwilling to leave a relationship for her

Vee said:
You DO KNOW the answer to you problem but refuse to do it!

I've killed my feelings twice when she left me
i don't write
i'm barely alive
and it takes a very long time to recover enough to think i can find love again...
then after years of absence the ex comments from out of no where, texts, messages, or tweets

this time i have something real to loose (my 2 year old foster daughter)

how do i stay a person without the ex telling me what i should do?
giving me ideas for things to do with/places to take to take my wife?
telling me that i should forgive my self for believing her?

Desiree_Spencer
Strange Creature
Joined 15th Dec 2014
Forum Posts: 3

I think it all depends on the person. It sucks Im sorry, but pain it only temporary.

Desiree_Spencer
Strange Creature
Joined 15th Dec 2014
Forum Posts: 3

That was so deep.

poet Anonymous

HHMCameron said:

no i am not   I'm glad you are happy, my assumption could very well have been wrong, so what exactly is the problem?

one ex-girlfriend
ex-junior wife
ex-stalker/ex-stalkee (twitter and facebook are good like that) Well, putting her on your no. 1 list speaks volumes!

various short lived relationships while i was trying to get over her <<the ex gf/wife/stalker?

One Ex legal wife
various short lived relationships while i was trying to get over the ex girlfriend/junior wife again  <<her again!

current legal wife  << the quiet one, the one hardly gets attention.

one short lived cyber affair the last time the ex got pissed off and decided to punish me for not getting permission to talk to her  

two friends (and nothing more)  <<what do they say about all this?

the only thing left in my current marriage is my daughter, and "the walking dead"  Your daughter is a big part of your current marriage, despite what's left of it.  And, i dont care how much they say that kids adapt well, they're smart and they can sense things and it will leave some scar, some damage.
I'm a huge fan of the walking dead as well, i still dont know why they axed Shane, he was the best badass character good and evil at the same time.

i am not ungrateful...
i am accepting of the wonderful thing that i destroyed when the blocked feelings came back    Being grateful is the key to looking out from in, the way to move from self outward and you will realize how one's actions clearly ties (domino effect) to others, so you're on the right path.

i know my own feelings...
i've been trying to understand the feelings of the ex for 18 years, when she found me, lied to me, when she shattered me four months later, when she keeps firing off pot shots to see if i am still unwilling to leave a relationship for her
18yrs!! wow, that's a long time! Ok, so she lied, did you forgive her? and if so, then move on and if you're sending some kind of communication 'jabs' at her then it will be on going potshots back and forth, there's always two sides of the story and then there's the truth and the truth in itself is contorted depending on the definition.

I've killed my feelings twice when she left me  I think you love her (hate her at the same time ) more than you realize, well 18yrs of emotional tug is not easy, but dont you think you have put her on a pedestal somewhat, that you've created this idea of her and each time you let her in, you end up feeling disappointed, in essence she is who she is, but you are expecting more of her?
i don't write  I've seen some of your writes and I think you're a very good writer!
i'm barely alive  HHM let's not get dramatic here, you are alive and kickin'
and it takes a very long time to recover enough to think i can find love again...If you think of love, look for love, it aint gonna happen.  Love happens, it just does!  one day suddenly you realize someone you've known for awhile, someone you've been spending sometime with, suddenly becomes the only person you look for, crave for, want and need..and then you say those 3 lovely words and bam you're in deep
then after years of absence the ex comments from out of no where, texts, messages, or tweets Is she searching for in-between?  ok, so she does.  If you reply if you communicate with her again, you're putting yourself out there for a disaster.

this time i have something real to loose (my 2 year old foster daughter)  There's your answer, does the end result justify the means?  how much are you risking to gamble, at what cost?!

how do i stay a person without the ex telling me what i should do? << HHM, for real, does it matter, does she matter that much that you are even posting this question?  why does she have this much power on you?!  Aren't you your own being, responsible for your own actions?  this is not like an employment environment if your boss tells you what to do and you mess up, the business will absorb the loss and the boss will say, hey it wasn't your fault, it was poor management decision.  So she tells you what to do, you do what you're told and it gets F'd up, who gets blamed..HHM again!
giving me ideas for things to do with/places to take to take my wife? N/A
telling me that i should forgive my self for believing her?  who is this chick?!

So coming back to circle, now i know (i think) what your problem is.  The ex who's got mysterious power over you and for some odd reason you can't shake her off.  I have no idea why, if she's bringing out a lot of negativity and destructiveness in your current environment.  Unless, in some dark way, you do enjoy this kind of twisted power over you..Anyway, good luck, you are a good guy with a conscience, you do know right from wrong while struggling now and then.  Just make sure your daughter is not caught in the chaos while the adults try and figure out what they want.

poet Anonymous

I'm glad to know how to use my block button.
and the "hide thread" option.

shhheeesh.

SirCreepy
Colten Sorrells
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 13th Oct 2013

Damn, this is STILL going?

Go to page:
Go to: