Go to page:

Thoughts on the Spirits of Old

fieryangelsouljia
M6rr6g6n
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 30th Nov 2011
Forum Posts: 263

okay, so throughout my childhood I have been fascinated with mythological creatures. the Kitsune especially. In Asian cultures there are numerous stories on fox-demons, fox-spirits, shadow-foxes... I mean, the kitsune were all a rave especially with the Japanese and Chinese cultures. Temples were built in their honor and there are if not thousands of tales and stories and information on these beings. so.... what happened to them? Did they really exist at one point? is it... possible? Think about it. Thousands of people worshipped and prayed to the kitsune. they left these spirits offerings and taught their children all about them. What if these people actually DID see Kitsune? what if the kitsune once were honored because they did appear to the Japanese in Spirit form and did aid or destroy individuals? What if over the years as people's beliefs changed the Kitsune stopped aiding humans and left to go back to their own plane because we no longer needed them nor believed in them? Same for other mythological creatures. Faeries for example. I know damn well that people still believe that they exist. I'm one of them. Sure there isn't any scientific evidence of them but many people have claimed to have seen them especially members of my own family. And Dragons also. all across Europe, Africa, central and south America, and Asia archeologists have found carvings or depictions of dragon-like creatures from ancient peoples. what if dragons aren't flesh and bone but spirit manifestations that have faded away or went back to their own planes just like the kitsune did? what are your thoughts on this? i'm curious to know

Harpalycus
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 3rd Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 130

What on earth (or beyond) is a plane? Surely you must have noticed that the world mythologies are stuffed with fantastic creatures, that mysteriously vary from culture to culture. Yet they are all either identifiable animals or some chimera, made out of parts of different creatures. The key thing is that they invariably possess human attributes, a pattern that Boyer identified as being central to religious or magical thinking and something psychologists account for by the existence of a Hyperactive Agency Detection Device in our evolved brains, that carry, as part of their essential processing, common heuristics that lead to misperception, misattribution and confabulation. If they can be perceived then it seems extraordinarily unlikely that they can affect our physical senses without being corporeal or tangible. In which case they fall within the domain of science and science finds absolutely no evidence for them. Ockham's razor suggests that we see them as human artefacts, rising from the heat oppressed brain and no more.  

fieryangelsouljia
M6rr6g6n
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 30th Nov 2011

a plane is like another dimension or form of existence.... uhhhhmmmm aaahhhhh as for your statement uhmm.. English please? your extensive knowledge is beyond my ken and I struggle to interpret your meaning. *bows* I am honored to be in the shadow of such glorious vocabulary.

druidicheirophant
AVARIS DEMALO
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 27th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 194

Spirit families exist and there are numerous kin in the spirit world of enchanted imbued beings from the higher planes and realms.  I have encountered interdimensional reptilians, high faerie light beings that have blue spiritual watery energy when they walk on earth, they help heal wounded fallen souls of men.  There is underworld legions teeming with malovelent entity factions and devilkin.  There is faerie realms of spiritual beings like the many various fey faerie races, in example the leperchauns, elves, gnomes, dwarves pixies.  The thing is, is, every being that every incarnated onto earth is originally from the spirit world or interdimensional multiverse.  This means dinosaur or sauroid spirit beings, feline spirit beings, humanoid, faerie like, dragon like or reptilian all fill these realms.  Us in this modern world are very analytical and conventional like the first answerer to your post.  Not many of us nowadays given our current state of affairs truly understand astral dynamics, spirit families, faerie races and creator god beings from the ancient multiverse, and starseed soul group families, and animal spirit families, nevermind the fallen legions from the many devastated and ruined families from the bygone eras and timelines of  the multiverse.  There is dark lord princedoms that have embedded influences into our earthly world.  Dragons bossing faerie light souls around, black witchcraft, hexes, malovelent spirits and dark illuminati cults that covertly control the masses with pacts and allegiances to angelical principalities with ulterior motives, all this stuff is very very real, depending on what anyones understanding of reality really is.  I have had owl visits, dragons trying to eat me alive from more than one plane physical and non physical, i have encountered many different types of beings in the astral planes and other realms, as has most human beings, but in this physical dimension, unfortunately luciferian angels since the atlantean age embedded a deep pariarchal systematic layout, in which technology, which is more ancient than we think, replace spirituality.  Prior to the advents of bad beings of the older gods in the multiverse, mystery schools were defiled for psychotic patriarchies, technological advancements replace spiritualty and divination long story short the modernization and advancements of this world have been making dim spiritual sight, there is good factions and bad ones, there is families, animal spirit guides and angelic legions ad infinitum that humans are telepathically connected to 24/7.  Astral dynamics and the nature of the higher planes, worlds and dimensions is a very deep study that not many even know about.  I have connections to very angelical beings in the higher and lower worlds, this means yes, i have likenesses with the owl spirit families, the bat spirit families, the bear spirit families, the wolf spirit families, the hound spirit families and the feline families of kin.  I also have connections to the many fallen old dragon entity factions.  These understandings are hard to come by, im a persian Mede from Medea, i m a medium, i have many connections all over the spirit world multiverse as does every human, it is just not every human activated the ability to articulate the dormant or latent spiritual gnosis that is native to there starseed soul group lineages of spirit families on the angelic kingdoms.  

druidicheirophant
AVARIS DEMALO
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 27th Apr 2013

I also have encountered the kitsune in my studies and i was very fascinated, the thing is, is there is very spiritually telepathically endowed beings that do not speak any languages and do not involve themselves in so called modern advanced technological worlds, in fact they despise them.  every spirit being in the multiverse, human, animal, alien or angelical has a connection with other spirit beings, your in an ancient multiverse right now, the physical dimensions are illusionary and u are telepathically connected to ancient beings that you are, inspired by and descended from, angelical lineages and racelines and so on.

druidicheirophant
AVARIS DEMALO
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 27th Apr 2013

The human being is descended from angelics from the higher planes, advanced seeders of worlds with benign overseerships of the goddess sophia.  The human starseed races and angelics have likenesses with animal spirit families, the term anima itself means spirit, along with another name from the gaia earth soul is anima mundi.  The physical dimension is known to be plagued with predatory orientations due to the primordial demiurgus influences. These topics are very complex for human beings in this world.  But than again humans in this world in terms of things like technology, mathmatics and engineering clearly blow me away.  Sure you know what i mean.=)

druidicheirophant
AVARIS DEMALO
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 27th Apr 2013

To add lastly, I am no average human, i am a master at angelical and galactic lore, divinatory gnosis and mythology.

fieryangelsouljia
M6rr6g6n
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 30th Nov 2011

okay, I see the point. and yes you totally are a master of these things. uhmm yeah... thank you for your opinion on this it was very... helpful

fieryangelsouljia
M6rr6g6n
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 30th Nov 2011

and very interesting, yes interesting indeed

Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2794

druidicheirophant said:The human being is descended from angelics from the higher planes, advanced seeders of worlds with benign overseerships of the goddess sophia.  The human starseed races and angelics have likenesses with animal spirit families, the term anima itself means spirit, along with another name from the gaia earth soul is anima mundi.  The physical dimension is known to be plagued with predatory orientations due to the primordial demiurgus influences. These topics are very complex for human beings in this world.  But than again humans in this world in terms of things like technology, mathmatics and engineering clearly blow me away.  Sure you know what i mean.=)

That all has SO MUCH truth to it! If you'd like to lean more about all of this too, you can always read my stories "Children of the Gods" and "Memoirs of a Galactic Emperor - Chapters I and II" which relate a lot of what druidicheirophant is talking about in that excellent post I quoted above. Children of the Gods comes first, though, just so you aren't lost when you get to Memoirs of a Galactic Emperor! Being a Luciferian Gnostic Pagan with a belief system that combines science, faith, and magic with ancient traditions and modern sensibilities... I have a somewhat unusual way of looking at these matters, but once you see the logic behind my philosophies and metaphysics and compare to the ancient myths, legends, and mystical and spiritual traditions, especially the Gnostic ones, it all makes perfect sense and even goes a long way towards explaining some of the deeper mysteries of the universe. By the looks of it, I am not alone in my way of thinking either! It is refreshing and cool to see others talking about the same things but from their own perspectives.

Here is a link to Children of the Gods:
http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/62980-children-of-the-gods/

Here is Memoirs of a Galactic Emperor Chapters I and II:
Chapter I -
http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/38568-memoirs-of-a-galactic-emperor---chapter/
Chapter II -
http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/38569-memoirs-of-a-galactic-emperor-chapter-ii/

Harpalycus
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 3rd Nov 2014

OK, so put it this way. Assume these creatures exist in these so-called planes, for which there is no evidence or explanation, or suggestion as to how creatures can move between them. They are just names created to make the implausible sound possible. Like the soul or the necessity of God. They do not explain anything. They 'explain' a mystery by postulating a different one in its place. But grant them a possible existence. Why should such creatures invariably have the attributes of flesh and blood earthly creatures? If they came from other 'planes' of existence surely they would almost certainly be so different from our familiar creatures that we would scarcely recognise them as such. After all the forms of earthly creatures are more the result of random chance than anything. The reason the earth is populated by tetrapods is because the first fish that hauled itself up onto the land happened to have four fins. Why should creatures from a different world, not even within our universe, bear such uncanny resemblance to the fortuitous creations of evolution here? A simpler explanations, consistent with the total lack of any scientific evidence whatsoever, is that they are constructs of the human imagination, and all creativity can do is to connect the known in new patterns, not create the unknown. You show me one mythical creature which is not, at best, a chimera of known terrestrial animals.

Harpalycus
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 3rd Nov 2014

Gnostic science is an oxymoron. Can you give me one example of gnostic science?

druidicheirophant
AVARIS DEMALO
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 27th Apr 2013

Gnostics, Medes and many other ancient heirophants adept at soulcraft and seerhsip knew about angelic kingdoms and spirit families and they also knew about fallen angel races, there has been mass slaughterings of seers and mas sequesterments, dark lords and annunaki princedoms have gained influences in the physical heirarchies of the earthly ventures, for example, and it is unfortunate with the de-spiritualizing influences, but, too gain physical merits in the earthly terra spheres unfortunately, given the current mores, i will not call unto high faerie light beings and benign angelics and animal spirit guides to get hm lets say "hoes clubs drugs cars and all that shit" hence dark cults and illuminati bloodlines and psychotic patriarchies that repress spiritism and all its forms have gained influence, one of the machinations fo these travesties is, well, analytical conventional orthodox arrogant ignorance of spiritism old story but you dont have to be H P Blavatsky to know of these tensions.

druidicheirophant
AVARIS DEMALO
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 27th Apr 2013

But Harpalycus, the physics comes from the metaphysics, the reality comes from the ethereality and the corporeal comes from the incorporeal even the astrophysicists know that 99 percent of the universe is dark matter intangible to scientific and technological artifices. To give a last point on your comments the spirit world is very real with spirit families and "metempsychosis" which is angelic legions traveling exploring worlds and incarnating.

druidicheirophant
AVARIS DEMALO
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 27th Apr 2013

and than god beings and god bodies and race line lineages and angelics spirit forms and physical forms shapeshifting  i dont believe i am alone when i say that these animal beings are ancient god beings that have a ancient connection to multiverse of species and races along with deep gaia anima mundi empowered immortal consciousness, the amount of animal beings that have been on earth the past aeons eras and millenia is vast to say the least and these are originally spirit families that incarnate, the realms and spheres of the spiritworld teem with kin of all kinds

Go to page:
Go to: