Go to page:

sexualities, genders, and orientations

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

A furry as someone needs to state it, is roughly a culutre based around liking animals but with human characterisitics: an animal that walks and talks like a human but has the look of an animal.
Its not for me: I don't like things with too much hair. Wait... I am basically a monkey who has human characteristics, huh guess that kinda backfired. Meh, catgirls are cute, dressing up as animals not so; too meta in the end. (A Creature/animal ie human pretending to be a creature/human).

Also man-skirt = kilt = a real man with balls.

Er... back to my main point I think. Men are not obsessed with penises, thats the other type, the homosexual, no rpizes for guessing. Men are obsessed with breasts and boobs, specifically the females.

Anywho, cyborg furry is a thing so all cards are off the table and the horny ones are under it.

Joscelyn_Nichole
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 13th Dec 2014
Forum Posts: 1

To me it doesn't matter your sexuality, gender and orientation. It is your body and you do what you want to do to be comfortable in your skin. Now there are people who feel that this is wrong but it is all about what the person feels.

rain_st
Strange Creature
Germany
Joined 30th Dec 2014
Forum Posts: 2

It's kind of interesting, that some babies are born with no clear genitals, so that the doctors have to decide whether it's male or female. Maybe those babies grow up to transgender or whatever.

I - for myself - prefer the theory, that genders, sexuality and orientations mainly are socially constructed roles.

@waterviolet: I'm new on this board, and I've to say, that I was shocked, as I saw your picture at first. But now it's somehow funny...

Go to page:
Go to: