Go to page:

sexualities, genders, and orientations

poet Anonymous

you should still state a premise if you want serious attempts at discussing the topic, pineapple prince.
as it stands, you've only said you want to debate. What exactly is it that you want though? Gender rights, recognition, discuss stereotypes, prejudices?
state a position and let people go from there....

just my opinion...advice.

clewluss
SMOOKY
Thought Provoker
Joined 22nd Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 281

We can gain knowledge with the knowledge of how rats build nests.

Young rats run out and gather straw,
they make a  sloppy pile,
they get in there and start patting and shaping,
it comes out all wrong

Day after day, they continue to gather, stack and pat

after a lot of trying, they get better and better.
and make a nice nest.

Without a warm nest, a rat will not survive.
the crude urges and concepts stored in the rat brain at birth,
with practice, become perfected.

Insects, with little time to learn,
can fly deftly and precisely home in and bite us, or
escape our slap, with no practice needed.

Think how complex our own pre-wired aspects of ourselves are.  
As we grow from an infant, to the sexually driven form of our species, and on into the grandfatherly santa stages,
our urges grow, mellow and change.

The success of humans, as related to who we evolved from, suggests how we became more successful than the ape, as a result of a deformity.  but that I will leave for another day's comment.

littlePrince
pallormortis
Twisted Dreamer
Canada 2awards
Joined 16th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 67

*shrug* i never thought of a specific topic, more in general, like do you think its normal, why or why not, should there be more awareness, do you need dysphoria to be trans, ect. its not often i get to talk with someone about lgbtqia+ topics so im leaving it rather open ended on perpose to draw a wider range of people.

poet Anonymous

In my opinion, none of it matters! Each to their damn own, why do you care what people are, if they're happy, they're happy, let them be. If you're gonna hate, I have one thing to say, and that's fuck off because this world doesn't need more of that bullshit. Be yourself, let them be themselves, play nice and stop fighting over what's right and what's wrong and who gets what and who doesn't get what like a bunch of five year olds. I realize the point of this was to get an argument, well you got mine. No, I don't give a fuck what you guys think of these words, I'm going to say them. It doesn't matter what a person is. Their sexuality or gender doesn't necessarily define them. It only starts to when they get defined by others. I prefer to make my own definition of what I am. You should too.
Labels are for people who can't tell if it's push or pull, okay? Make your own. Be a rotating door if you want, and I'll still be your friend because I really don't care what you are, I don't care who you want to date. What matters is if you can get along with me. That's it.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6694

Leave the categorisation to the robots, we can love regardless. And I am talking all the kinds of love: from the platonic, to the brotherly, to the romantic, the sexual, all of it.
Mortal kind damn well needs it, and can dish it out.

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

Ya u are rite there probly if someyone found a big foot there is probly someyone wanting to fuck him lol or her

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6694

Waterviolet said:Ya u are rite there probly if someyone found a big foot there is probly someyone wanting to fuck him lol or her

Thats 'furries' if my messengers are correct? The internet can show you everything, not necessarily in the way you wanted.

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

Lol

littlePrince
pallormortis
Twisted Dreamer
Canada 2awards
Joined 16th Mar 2014

furries dont want to fuck animals. thats bestiality and fucking abhorrent. furries just like to dress up and/or roleplay as anthropomorphic creatures. im a furry so ya, i know.

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

ha thats awesome what are you ?
What animal do u pretend to be ?

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

I bet you are a possum rite ?
Or an ant eater ?

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

If i was a furry i would want to be that hindu elephant thing whatever its called

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

so are pro sports team's mascots like furry sex gods?

cuz you know  dude in that suit is bangin at least the ugliest cheerleader every game....

DaddyPhantom
DaddyPhantomPhotoTron
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 21st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 41

So you don't go outside much? If you do, anxiety must take over the second you open your front door.

littlePrince
pallormortis
Twisted Dreamer
Canada 2awards
Joined 16th Mar 2014

what the fuck. i dont have anxiety. i dont care about sports mascots. my fursona is a cat. back the fuck up you soggy lampshades.

to assume i dont go outside much because im a furry is... i dont even know what it is, youre stereotypeing me and making fun of me for something that isnt true for the majority of furries.  and making fun of people with anxiety is so shitty you absolute fucking walnuts.  

and i think you mean an eastern elephant. elephants cant actually be hindu, hun. hindu is a religion and animals dont have religion.

Go to page:
Go to: