write on

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

You drinking and dancing? ... Funny somehow I can't picture that .

σας ευχαριστώ

You're the best!

Atakti said:Hey, Lobo! I am not surprised at all to hear you got through. Quality, man, your writing.

Now that my project is quiet, I may peek in to some of these writing shindigs you got goin' on. Yup.

As for the good vibes, you name it — what do you need? Me going out for drinks? Dancing? No worries, I'm on it... I'm willing to grant you this favor in the name of good writing.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

Thank you so much my haiku sister ... Not to mention the whole biker - kickboxing thing you have goin' on! xo

Chiyo said:Wish you luck, LSP! Lot's of energy and creativity! Knock 'em dead! xo

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

Kriticool ... I remember your voice through your pen being one of those that made me want to be a better writer when I got here ... Thanks for the positive vibes brotha.

kriticool said:
Best wishes, Lobo
You're always an excellent read. Just do you and
you'll be alright.

write on

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Thanks for the well wishes ... You seem dedicated to developing and perfecting your craft ... Just keep going hard at it - even when guys like me come to the hole elbow first

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 1873

poet Anonymous

Best of luck LSP, well deserving accomplishment to get this far and I know with your talent and motivation you will have great achievements with your writings.  My best to you.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

LobodeSanPedro said:
Out of the 250 writers in this round 25 will be picked for the finals in about a month.

Brotha, you made it into the top 125 not 250, it looks like the top 5 in each group advanced. You must be high or something or that shit from Amsterdam must have a delayed affect.

HadesRising
Tyrant of Words
United States 34awards
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1616

Go in there and fucking dominate, brother. You got this

poet Anonymous

Congratulations LSP.....nothing but net!

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

I'm not leaving this prairie just yet lol ... You Texans are always talking about leaving ... Man alive

snugglebuck said:

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

Vee said:Best of luck LSP, well deserving accomplishment to get this far and I know with your talent and motivation you will have great achievements with your writings.  My best to you.

Thank you Vee ... I often see writers from your neck of the woods in these NYC Midnight Challenges - you certainly have the talent to compete yourself.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

case28 said:[quote-281317-LobodeSanPedro]
Out of the 250 writers in this round 25 will be picked for the finals in about a month.

Brotha, you made it into the top 125 not 250, it looks like the top 5 in each group advanced. You must be high or something or that shit from Amsterdam must have a delayed affect.[/quote]

It's either the weed or kickboxing ... One or the other is screwing up my head. Who am I kidding its the weed.

Go to page:
Go to: