Go to page:

Favorite music, bands, etc.

poet Anonymous

Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Motörhead, Nirvana, Queen (because yes), Iron Maiden, The Pillows, D'espairsray, Aiden, Abingdon Boy's School,  Infant Annihilator, Dream Theater, Blink-182, Green Day, Foo Fighters, Avenged Sevenfold, Gemini Syndrome, Pearl Jam, Motionless in White, Metallica, Imaginary Flying Machine, Rise Against, My Chemical Romance, Five Finger Death Punch, Killswitch Engage, Opeth, In Flames, Bullet for my Valentine, Adelita's Way, Beware of Darkness, Bring me the Horizon, Joe Hisaishi, Paramore, ...
I should stop listing bands

ManiacalMark
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 21

Deftones has influenced my own music quite a bit. The Verve, Smashing Pumpkins, Silversun Pickups, Orgy, Prodigy, Alice in chains, Beck, Korn, Lamb of God, Machine Head, Middle Class Rut, Nirvana, SoulFly, Amongst many many oters!!!

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2461

I have to agree with the Deftones. Just had them on last night. It was perfect. Im going to see Slipknot and Korn and some shitty lil band in a week. We shall see if I am too old to sill have fun :P

nocashordrugs
Lost Thinker
Joined 23rd Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 1

drowners, arctic monkeys, the strokes, phoenix, all we are, the killers and the smashing pumpkins inspire most of what i write

poet Anonymous

So we're surrounded by rock and metalheads. Sweet. But how many of y'all listen to J-Rock?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

not me ..... though there was a time i listened to k-pop .... my daughter introduced me to it ... it was catchy but monotonous ... i still can't believe i liked it ....
have lots of favourites ... at the moment its one republic, ed sheeran, even guy pearce's (actor) first foray into music is not bad...

GodDamnMe
Strange Creature
Joined 26th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 3

Nirvana, The White Stripes and Led Zeppelin, Man

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2461

Saw Slipknot last evening live and I now have a new favorite song....Devil in I great live show. Korn was sweet too. :)

BoFantastic
Thought Provoker
7awards
Joined 24th Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 333

bone thugs n harmony
linkin park
Beethoven
Mozart
Lizst
Tupac
Eazy E
Nirvana
Guns N Roses
Pearl Jam
Michael Jackson
Mariah Carey
Whitney Houston

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16215

Luringjenn
Strange Creature
Joined 3rd Dec 2014
Forum Posts: 2

Lana del rey her lyrics are meaningful the fact that she sings about pain the abuse of drugs and alcoholism into beautiful melodies and the struggles a woman goes through for love, for a man who mistreats you and abuses you and how hard it is too leave  

Luringjenn
Strange Creature
Joined 3rd Dec 2014
Forum Posts: 2

The Arctic Monkeys, The Xx, The 1975, Cloud Control, Nirvana, Kings Of Leon, The Script, Paramore, and Lorde

PlasticSmile
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 5th Dec 2014
Forum Posts: 1

Rock music! All types of rock but I'd have to say that my top 3 bands world have to be My Chemical Romance, Bring Me the Horizon, and Skillet.

AlanSmithee
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 11th Dec 2014
Forum Posts: 12

mikimoondancer said:The Grateful dead
Dylan and the band
Pink floyd
to name a few...

Good choices.

I've been a devotee of Tom Waits for years.

Go to page:
Go to: