Go to page:

Thoughts on (expanding) Marriage

BoFantastic
Thought Provoker
7awards
Joined 24th Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 333

sexually this marriage would be awesome, domestically it would be insufferable. being married to more than one woman is too demanding, financially draining, and confusing as fuck. one woman is enough, for me.

HHMCameron
BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 315

Polygamy is about more than just PolyGyny (1m 2f+)...
the aspect that i keep being drawn towards is PolyAndry (1f 2m+)... but that is because of one particular woman that i knew i would always have to share...

now that i keep getting married to other women, i think of polyfidelity, which allows for a marriage that is more balanced (2m+ 2f+)

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

What exactily is the point of that?

HHMCameron
BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014

Gg78 said:I need cliff notes for this

Requesting input on what would be needed to make polygamous (not just polygynous) marriage viable/legal

========================
spelling out the types,

covering the standard one household system might be

wondering how to hancle multiple household settings

Discussing taxes

Discussing the share system as an allternative  

------------------------------------------

quite thoroughly eviscerating those that claim that Marriage is religious only and that government has no part at all in it

again cutting the would be theocrats off at the knees

--------------------

reserving to government the ability to determine which marriages it honors.

HHMCameron
BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014

Waterviolet said:What exactily is the point of that?

if you fall in love after having been married, or your spouse falls in love with someone dear to you that you can tolerate sharing her or him with, or even if you with them, then why not add them to your family?

shall we say that the movie "Pearl Harbor" would have ended better if the second pilot to marry her did not see the need to fall on his sword... especially since it was a mistake on the best friends part...

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

why do you need it validated? ...it's disgusting! four people loving each other sounds like you just can't make your mind up, where will it end with you? six people, eight people, ten people. get with the program good sir or my god will smite you

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

And cameron are u a petafile as well as a poligamist???

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

hey i like to have a bunch of bitches around at once too,

but no other dudes and we ain't puttin nothin on paper.........

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

Ya john thats called party time and 3 soms are great i agree

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 9051

HHMCameron said:[quote-279618-Gg78]I need cliff notes for this

Requesting input on what would be needed to make polygamous (not just polygynous) marriage viable/legal

========================
spelling out the types,

covering the standard one household system might be

wondering how to hancle multiple household settings

Discussing taxes

Discussing the share system as an allternative  

quite thoroughly eviscerating those that claim that Marriage is religious only and that government has no part at all in it

again cutting the would be theocrats off at the knees

--------------------

reserving to government the ability to determine which marriages it honors.[/quote]

You can have all the sexual liberty you want as a single person , please tell me why anyone would want a ring on it for an all out orgy . It's demeaning, some become outcasted , many are forced into early marriage
It's all types of wrongs . And there is no way to justify it in my opinion . So no I do not need cliff notes that was me saying this is a topic better left alone..

Austin_Rura
Austin Rura
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 6th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 327

Legalize everything and let the people and natural selection decide.

Frankly I believe you have to find a girl who was raised with the "right" alignment of morals and teachings for any type/style/variation of marriage to work.
Italian bitches who were raised straight old Brooklyn or old country Italian will NOT do polygamy or damn near anything I do know.

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

Austin_Rura said:Legalize everything and let the people and natural selection decide.

Oh yes that's the way to go. Let's let children drink at any age, smoke , hey prostitue why don't you. Lol yeah some things are better left alone

Austin_Rura
Austin Rura
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 6th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 327

Let the parents who are smart enough to be parents have the liberty and freedom to raise there own children and contribute to the collective human race, or let the proven science of natural selection root out the weak. (by weak i mean those who genuinely cannot live good lives when by nature we are all equal) THIS is likely the reason for much overpopulation. Now psychos think genocide is the answer to overpopulation... well no all you were supposed to do was let people make up there mind how to live for themselves. by nature do you really think we'll all just turn into mindless mad max murderers without all the laws? the system works so fuck it now but we as humans really fucked ourselves way back when we built these walls around ourselves so long ago

LunaObscura
Utmakalitho Petragammata
Fire of Insight
United States 5awards
Joined 2nd June 2011
Forum Posts: 655

I want to marry a natural disaster. Not because of the intimate feelings they arouse, but for the conversational value. For example, 'My wife is a reeaal hurricane'. This is comedic alchemy. I'm working on it, suggestions are encouraged.

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

Austin_Rura said:Let the parents who are smart enough to be parents have the liberty and freedom to raise there own children and contribute to the collective human race, or let the proven science of natural selection root out the week. THIS is likely the reason for much overpopulation. Now psychos think genocide is the answer to overpopulation... well no all you were supposed to do was let people make up there mind how to live for themselves. by nature do you really think we'll all just turn into mindless mad max murderers without all the laws? the system works so fuck it now but we as humans really fucked ourselves way back when we built these walls around ourselves so long ago

Sure because all People can make up there mind without any guidance at all, that's why there is no such things as jails and mental wards. A world without rules is a world for a saint. That's why they made up heaven. So half the world can think they have a chance at a good life without any type of structure or balance. Hey run around free Neely and do you baby.. It's a free world lol

Go to page:
Go to: