Go to page:

Shall we debate?

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

i'm an x army bachelor mam,

i can make meatloaf in the microwave.....

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 9051

lepperochan said:I have a waffle iron, sometimes its too much hassle to make waffle mix so I just throw a few eggs onto it, now I know to throw some cheese in there too

Don't over cook it
Don't under cook it either , wait don't cook it just order it at a restaurant ..

I have been so many places and the south many times but I never did step foot in a Waffle House sad

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6699

Watch it! Too much talk about food and suddenly we're all cast out, banned for life, branded as trolls and worse than all that: left with dry replies with no wit or wonder.

I do like the IHOP breakfast menu thingy where it is sausages, eggs and bacon I think followed by pancakes and fruit.
But I would very much kill for a box of true Fruit Loops, not the censored flavour version rattling around over here. Gods, my sister and I could get through a box in three days if only having it at breakfast. Fuck the Weetabix, give me Fruit Loops.

'Eeny meeny miny mo, catch a nigger by the toe...' - For ages I honestly thought that nigger was some sort of animal, a mythological or allegorical one like a unicorn, and nothing to do with the human race whatsoever.

Bacon pancakes! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrcT7sseLZI. Bacon Pancaaaake.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

johnrot said:kinda doin it to you right now dark shadow but every serious thread got hijacked by everybody playin and jokin and postin sarcastic songs..

i'd love to see everybody havin a blast around here again.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saa0mMwe91o

Its cool, sad I missed the party, I've noticed people were up tight around here a lot I've been cursed out for joking on serous threads more than once.

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 9051

Viddax said:Watch it! Too much talk about food and suddenly we're all cast out, banned for life, branded as trolls and worse than all that: left with dry replies with no wit or wonder.

I do like the IHOP breakfast menu thingy where it is sausages, eggs and bacon I think followed by pancakes and fruit.
But I would very much kill for a box of true Fruit Loops, not the censored flavour version rattling around over here. Gods, my sister and I could get through a box in three days if only having it at breakfast. Fuck the Weetabix, give me Fruit Loops.

'Eeny meeny miny mo, catch a nigger by the toe...' - For ages I honestly thought that nigger was some sort of animal, a mythological or allegorical one like a unicorn, and nothing to do with the human race whatsoever.

Bacon pancakes! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrcT7sseLZI. Bacon Pancaaaake.

It's really that bad here now . They read your inbox and all. Reminds me of catholic school , except they dropped the ruler and are going straight for the belt. Shame

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

Well reading threw those posts made me extremely hungry, I think I want a huge plate of bacon and eggs, give me that and I am satisfied! maybe some gravy on the side. Damn I'm hungry now. Thanks guy's, thanks!

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

i wanna change the subject before this turns into a suburban housewives recipe swap website...
I'm almost certain that Lord viddax is actually Lord voldemort in disguise. He uses rambling, wordy posts to charm you into a sense of security, then before you know it your on the dark side licking out a snakes arsehole. True story bro.

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012

now that you mention it i don't think i've ever seen a snake poop......

seen em eat tons of stuff but never poop....

do snakes actually have arseholes?

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012

They do. Their at the start of their tails, about two thirds along their body. I don't know why I know that... Snake arseholes are also pretty damn salty. Viddax can confirm this too.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012

Dude... Just had a lightbulb moment! There should be a poop facts thread! Lol how quickly would that shit turn nasty as fuck?

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012

good info

you sir a snake arsehole officianado

virtual serpent feces merit badge for you

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012

DystopianMelody said:Dude... Just had a lightbulb moment! There should be a poop facts thread! Lol how quickly would that shit turn nasty as fuck?

i dare you to start a poop thread dys!!!!!!!

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

I think we can manage that melody!, fun face about poop!, it is the number one choice food of the dung beetle, seriously google that crap.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

johnrot said:[quote-279803-DystopianMelody]Dude... Just had a lightbulb moment! There should be a poop facts thread! Lol how quickly would that shit turn nasty as fuck?

i dare you to start a poop thread dys!!!!!!![/quote]it would probably just get deleted for not being a valid/prank thread. :(

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012

Lol who cares if it got deleted, it's shitty anyways. And it's only Likkle old me chatting shit again, nothing new.

Go to page:
Go to: