Go to page:

Shall we debate?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

eeny meeny miny mo, cath a nigger by the toe..

^ Jeremy Clarkson muttered that little rhyme while presenting Top gear for BBC, it never made it to air but was ’leaked’ and by golly the shit hit the fan with the media "sack him" "how dare he"  blah blah etc etc. I don’t really say it myself, but then I was probably around 17 before I talked to a real black man ( I had a gollywog when I was a kid though) and that was in London.

Nigger is rife in the entertainment business, nigger this, nigger that, my nigger, your nigger, dead nigger, hot nigger , damn nigger, nigger what, what’s my name

if people can take offence so easy then it will always be easy to offend.

me, I just don’t like the word. there are far more creative words one can use

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

Call me a peckerwood,cracker,honkey wigga,nigga,mick all you want, i don't give a fuck enough to think it's that serious.....

RavenofSorrow
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 19th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 453

Theres a deroggatory word for every race.. when a black person gets bent out of shape about the word it reveals a deep seated insecurity. I dont get so pissed because they are only degrading themselvs by holding such ignorant beliefs. Ive come to understand that there is no race on this planet that is loved by everyone. Each race is hated by some people somewhere. Those highly evolved to see that all things in the universe is made up ove one substance from bird to man , fish, and rocks. Use the n word or whatever word you want you only diss yourself.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

New topic, should abortions be legal?

RavenofSorrow
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 19th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 453

I think no.. Sanctity of life.. Give the child the same chance you got. I personally believe its a selfish thing to abort a child strictly because sex is strictly intended for that very purpose. I believe its a responsibility of the person.. but.. if the person was raped and doesn't want to have the child.. ill admit it gets rather complicated as to what is the right thing.. but my opinion is that they should take the blessing from an otherwise bad situation. but...i do have to conciser the fact they may not want to carry on the perpetrators seed.. So all in all.. ill just hold my tongue on this.. i just realized that.. like everything else there's good and bad in this situation. There's good and bad in most things... like guns.. good and bad usages.. two edged sword.. so.. i prefer not to choose a side on this after all..

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

I'd have to agree, the rape thing gets complicated, maybe it should be an option if you were raped, though it seems unfair to the child but the body can do weird things and leave the woman scared even worse so I could understand that, but if some slut crawls into bed with a man-slut and get pregnant, DON'T KILL THE CHILD! Come one how selfish, shouldn't even be a religious issue, it should be rather you think cold blooded murder should be legal. That's my opinion. And the father should have to pay for the child and if he runs pay the mother so much even if she gives it up for adobtion.

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

i think abortion should be legal every woman has the rite to choose if she wants to keep it
But of corse there is gona be some dumb slut who is gona go in every second month for
The old coat hanger scraping so maybe every woman gets one abortion and a t shirt that says
I survived an abortion then after that she is on her own or hasto pay a large fee

nermak
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 24th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 4

The difference between "Nigger" and Nigga... Personally I don't say "either" or eitha!

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

I think you guys are down playing the whole rape situation
Here a woman hasto go thru something like that and then
Ends up being pregnant and you are saying she dosent have
The choice to decide if she wants to abort the baby or not ?
Thats crazy i dont agree with u at all
And cheers to the guy who dosent say nigger
U are a jentelman and a scolar we are all so proud

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

I think we need to hear from some women on this subject

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

i think everybody needs to worry about they own self. Quit politickin over how somebody else talks or what a woman does with her own body.

everybody got some shit somebody else don't agree with...

whether they admit it or not.

talkin shit and castin stones to distract yourself from the garbage in your own life........

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 9051

Let's debate on debating
Is it the being right aspect that makes a person want to debate
Or something to do
Or maybe learning something new
What makes you want to debate
I'm just wondering

I don't like to debate just a bunch of people playing who has the Bigger cock!!

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

Waterviolet said:I think you guys are down playing the whole rape situation
Here a woman hasto go thru something like that and then
Ends up being pregnant and you are saying she dosent have
The choice to decide if she wants to abort the baby or not ?
Thats crazy i dont agree with u at all
And cheers to the guy who dosent say nigger
U are a jentelman and a scolar we are all so proud

How did I down play it? I think I made it clear I think there should be a choice in the matter, didn't I?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

Gg78 said:Let's debate on debating
Or something to do
I'm just wondering

Eh I don't interact socially so i figured best way to work over not wanting to be social is to hit a bunch soft spots and argue! That's probably a stupid way of thinking but hey seemed like a good ideal when i did it, also i am interested in why people believe what they do, I think most people just believe things because everyone else does, and its interesting to see them try to explain it at times when they themselves don't know why they believe it, I just find it interesting, if you do not whish to partake i do not blame you, I probably should have given more thought to starting a forum like this but the trains a rollin' so might as well blow the whistle.

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 9051

anonymouslyhere said:[quote-279612-Gg78]Let's debate on debating
Or something to do
I'm just wondering

Eh I don't interact socially so i figured best way to work over not wanting to be social is to hit a bunch soft spots and argue! That's probably a stupid way of thinking but hey seemed like a good ideal when i did it, also i am interested in why people believe what they do, I think most people just believe things because everyone else does, and its interesting to see them try to explain it at times when they themselves don't know why they believe it, I just find it interesting, if you do not whish to partake i do not blame you, I probably should have given more thought to starting a forum like this but the trains a rollin' so might as well blow the whistle.[/quote]

Yes the followers gotta love them though! They make for a nice ego boost.
I haven't been around in awhile . Don't mind me I'm just a goofball! Only messing with you

Go to page:
Go to: