Joined 27th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 194

i want to add a picture to the comment im in but i cant get it

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

First you need to upload your photo into a photo-hosting site, like Photobucket or Onfinite, etc.  Make sure you reduce the size of it before you upload it there, as you may get a message here saying "Image Too Large" if it's full size.  Once uploaded, right click "copy" to your clipboard, the link to the photo.

Next, come back to DUP, go to the post where you want to upload it, click "Edit" and you'll be taken to the reply box where you can edit your post.  Look near the top left of the box, and you'll see a few functions, such as underline, bold, italic, etc., and notice the one which is second from the right and looks like a little picture screen.  

Click in your post where you want to put the photo, then click on that little picture icon.  It will give you a prompt that says "img" in two sets of brackets, where ever you clicked in your post.  

Now, cursor in the center between the inner brackets, click there, then right click to paste your photo link you saved from the photo-hosting site, in the middle of those "img" in the brackets.  

Finally, click "Modify Post" and your photo should appear.  If you get that image too large message, then you have to further reduce the size of your photo, and repeat the above steps.

If you're adding a photo to a new post that hasn't been made yet, meaning you don't need to edit it in, click the little green arrow at the lower right of your reply box, and it will open up the same box you saw by using the "edit" on an already existing post, and you can follow the same steps to add a photo to a new post.

Page:
Go to: