Page:

Occulus Pangea: Evolving Beyond Walls (hope in dark ages)

Dragonyear
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 323

These are uniquely dynamic times we live in as human consciousness is hitting a growth spurt. Eyes are opening all around the world as communications technologies are rapidly evolving, allowing us to tighten the bond of our collective spirit. Truth is the water spilling through the cracks in the dam at a speed and volume too great for the oppressors and exploiters of this world to readily contain. The wisdom of nature is finding an unlikely vehicle in the coils of the super information highway. As social media ties our minds and time together an unexpected closeness of heart and soul is manifesting as a side effect, the intimacy of our ever closing proximity is also the fertile soil in which the universal truths grow and flourish.

It is easy to lose heart as the politicians, corporate executives, war mongers and slave masters are running amok with a toxic strangle hold on most of that which is good. In a society where one feels like a piece of meat being farmed for your income as everybody gauges your wallet with taxes and fees. In a culture where being healed is a substantial financial investment.

I too feel the cosmic weight upon my shoulders of a world in a very deepened state of corruption and decay though I joyfully admit that I am overwhelming sense of hope and excitement as fascinating new advances in sustainable designs are cropping up all over from inspiring people across the world creating with powerful imaginations a reality in which I would love to live in.

The first thing I would like to touch is the evolutionary aspect of humanity and the role it plays. The human race a whole started as a baby in the darkness. With very little knowledge and in a mode of surviving we needed parents to aspire to, admire, respect, seek guidance from and love so we created Gods. Beings that understood so much more than we could fathom so they inspired our hearts to keep moving forward.

When we evolved to a point where the fable of Gods was no longer a necessity the human race became a teenager and Government would try to occupy the vacant throne of the Gods in as many facets as possible. More prominently the international bankers and elites influencing these institutions. Humans are all one with each other as are we one with nature. Divisions of countries and states are all borders and lines carved in blood, where you are born determines which overlord exercises control over you with their power of rationing resources and creating the illusion of scarcity. We are farmed for everything we are worth through the vampiric agent known as money and we are poisoned to die younger and younger so our retirement years are as short and inexpensive as possible, ideally we die right after we get farmed one last time for expensive hip surgery.

Here is a beautiful thing: Technology and human consciousness is rapidly evolving to where soon it will supersede the need for government and allow us to be truly, sustainably self-sufficient on an individual level.

Technology is going to allow us to draw clean sustainable water from the atmosphere so we do not have to exhaust our reserves.
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/this-tower-pulls-drinking-water-out-of-thin-air-180950399/?no-ist
We can draw free energy from the sun with ever evolving panels
http://inhabitat.com/rawlemons-new-betaray-solar-energy-generator-is-a-crystal-ball-that-harvests-light-from-the-sun-moon-and-clouds/

With the Tree of 40 Fruit, Sam Van Aiken shows us that through split grafting with some work and imagination we can have a virtual farm in our backyards with a few trees and planters

http://www.epicurious.com/articlesguides/chefsexperts/interviews/sam-van-aken-interview

Humanity is now in their early twenties and still living with their parents which is the government and the controlling overlords. We are outgrowing the situation which is why it has become so toxic. Power and war are all about who has what and who does not. Soon it will be possible for everyone to have every necessity met; we will be able to end starvation and poverty if we invest our time the right way.

We have to be the 3 little pigs in the brick house of developing, building and sharing sustainable technologies while the wolf that is the Government is blowing outside the door until they become the extinct chapter of our evolution. That is the beautiful thing. Gandhi knew it. Bob Marley knew it. The revolution is not about waging war or dethroning the corrupt, we just have to focus on the positive, nurture our connection to nature and take responsibility for our own food cultivation.
“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”

― Socrates

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r258/Nilbog23/the_first_supermarket_w640_zps8bf7749f.jpeg

We tried and allowed big business to supply our food. They poisoned it with an unthinkable ocean of chemicals and have proven they are not up to the task. Our focus needs to be on taking this power back and finding the grower in each of us. Stop sending children to war, send them to become engineers and horticulturists. Let’s not admire who has the most expensive piece of plastic, let’s admire those who grew the most delicious fruit and vegetable to the community table. How cool would it be to form community cultivation groups and most of the things you eat are grown by your friends?

The revolution is not about war and another coup to switch power to another set of assholes

It is about evolution which starts individually but breathes in the most local of communities. It’s about honoring the wisdom and tradition of our grandparents but enhancing it with today’s cutting edge green technology.
Like this zero waste grocery store opening soon in Germany:

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/07/13/soon-germany-will-open-its-first-zero-waste-supermarket/

It’s about honoring and realizing our spirituality and being able to use the internet on a personal level to spread your message unfiltered. A balance of that which is old world sustainable values and cutting edge innovations born right now. Always in harmony with nature. Always with love and abundance of wellness for everyone.

schizodude
a voice from the void
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 14th Feb 2011
Forum Posts: 178

the paradigm has already shifted and eventually we will all be able to attain a higher consciousness but only if we work to achieve that higher consciousness. while I do agree that so many technologies have allowed for the betterment of the human race it as also allowed for mass exploitation. change will not occur if we just sit and preach to the masses yes you might find the handful of people who share the same viewpoint and ideas but most people are content letting the world go to hell. some are even content working for the same people that will fuck them over in the end but as long as they get a piece of paper that has numbers and the idea of value in it then they are fine. I do agree with you on most points, we have grown so much from the first days of our ancestors of hunters and gathers to the now technological society we are today. thru many discoveries and theories we have slowly but surely begun the process of unraveling some the secrets we have solonged for. but the greedy, selfish wants of old men and women with mindless robots who obey will do all in their power to subjugate and enslave the rest of us. it is time for us to do the same in terms of starting to take action now before it is too late to stop what I fear could result in the destruction of not just us but every living organisms including the planet.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6694

Just don't burn all the bridges of the past when you blaze into the future full of glory.
Although modern life and the Government can leave you feeling unsated and used; all work and no reward, having your work noticed and praised is wonderful but somewhat absent in a world where everyone is their own self-sustaining person.
And woe to those who replace one master with another dressed up in a different garb but still a soulless husk beneath.

The days of Empires may be dead and gone, but lets not shrink back to hermetic towns and cities.

schizodude
a voice from the void
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 14th Feb 2011
Forum Posts: 178

it is true woe to those who replace one tyrant with another

poet Anonymous

what's wrong with hermetic towns?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009

mikimoondancer said:what's wrong with hermetic towns?

The problem with hermetic towns is the possibility of stagnation, of inbreeding, and of a closed-world mentality. Now, hermetic towns would not necessarily have these risks but still, the world is full of slendour that a town cannot encompass.

Travel would take a major hit, and there would be no transferring of cultures and styles, of thought, of art, of science and technology or even religion. Maybe not absolutely none but when towns are self-contained such things would decline.

Plus how would the human race even dream to travel into the stars if their life is so focussed on staying in a town. Travel broadens the mind, and expands humanity's spirit. And no, I am not being paid by some travel company for this... that I know of.

Dragonyear
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 323

I am hoping ones everyone is sef sufficient travel will be even better in a world of abundance. Though I admit I cannot wait for teleportation to become realized

poet Anonymous

Hmmm I think human consciousness is at an all time low.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009

TryHarderMartyr said:Hmmm I think human consciousness is at an all time low.

At least its on this plane rather than the afterlife, as could be the case in the Ancient Era, Middle Ages, and both World Wars.

In other words, some human consciousness trumps dead and lack thereof conciousness.

poet Anonymous

I just think some humans, regardless of era, achieve a certain level of lucidity outside any "blanket" of human consciousness.

Call me a Romantic, if you must.

Page:
Go to: