Go to page:

How do you react?

Kandi
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 19th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 7

Whenever I'm confronted or frightened, it's always fight mode initially.  I become eerily calm and focussed and I get through it.  A day or two later is when I usually just fall apart.  Not always the best reaction, but that's what my body chooses lol!

feenixfiles
Fire of Insight
4awards
Joined 14th July 2013
Forum Posts: 466

most often I more distracted by the way my body subtly reacts, the wave of adrenaline that snakes through my veins, the increased big beats of my heart trying to escape its cage, the prickle of hair standing at attention.  it is almost in abstract I put these reactions and connect with the emotion of fear, this is what keeps reminding me I am alive and functioning well..  if it's my time ..well so be it..  I am South African we all have our stories........

feenixfiles
Fire of Insight
4awards
Joined 14th July 2013
Forum Posts: 466

Most often I more distracted by the way my body subtly reacts, the wave of adrenaline that snakes through my veins, the increased big beats of my heart trying to escape its cage, the prickle of hair standing at attention.  it is almost in abstract I put these reactions and connect with the emotion of fear, this is what keeps reminding me I am alive and functioning well..  if it's my time ..well so be it..  I am South African we all have our stories........

LordErebus22
Sir_Erebus
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 21st Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 16

I have anxiety disorder, so when those situations happen around me and I feel in a crisis, I get up moving going, "I won't stay here. I'll run away.." For nightmares I guess you can say I'm a momma's boy haha. I've had those nightmares that she died suddenly. Until I began dating my girlfriend that I am currently with, I'm having those nightmares about that happening to her. I guess I just don't want to lose the important things of my life..

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Magdalena said:My job is in a high risk area.  The next time we get robbed, I will let you know how I react.  I was not there for the last two robberies.

Besides that matter ^, in other situations I have always been the one to fight.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

I piss myself and scream for mommy, then spend the next week letting my mind twist the memory and trick me into believing I did something heroic and brave. Alternatively, I run and hide.

Go to page:
Go to: