Page:

Goatboy

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

"The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we...kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok... But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace."

- Bill Hicks

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

“We don't need to shift our responsibilities onto the shoulders of some deified Spiritual Superman, or sit around and wait for Fate to come knocking at the door. We simply need to believe in the power that's within us, and use it. When we do that, and stop imitating others and competing against them, things begin to work for us.”

― Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

If you are un happy with your life change it you are the only
One who has the power to do this if people put as mutch
Effort into changing into what they want instead of
Bitching about what they are they would have been there
A long time ago
Think positive and u can acheve anything

Sincerly me

poet Anonymous

"Eye kyssed my arse off a long tyme ago.
These r edukated peeple killin' each uther.
Da fix iz inn.
Itza matricks."

An excerpt frum a why2k speech tew da Unyted Nayshuns.  Speshiul Agent Roachmill, 1999

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

i like a man with a beard
a sense of humour
and a big dick

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013

Gah, hah, hah.. Hah

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

"if you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole.
if you run into assholes all day long, you're the asshole...."

raylan givens

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

johnrot said:"if you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole.

raylan givens

And you're not just the asshole, you're also the hair around it

(not you, personally, JR--just seemed to fit with the quote...LOL)

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013

‘I am Goat Boy,’ he would say in the act that night, in a grave baritone. ‘Come here, my little fruit basket.’
‘What do you want, Goat Boy?’ he answered, in a coy Southern falsetto. ‘You big old shaggy thing.’
‘Ha, ha, ha, ha,’ Hicks growled into the microphone. ‘I am here to please you.’
‘How?’
‘Tie me to your headboard. Throw your legs over my shoulders, let me roll you like a feed bag.’ Hicks brought the Microphone close to his mouth. He snorted, slurped, and finally screamed, ‘Hold on to my horns!’ Then, as suddenly as the impulse had come upon him, Hicks broke off the fantasy saying, ‘I need professional help at this point.’

poet Anonymous

Bill Hix iza a laffer

If yew look tew a komedeean for humer,
yew gett laffs.
Look tew won for moorel,
Spearitual und politikul guydence
und yew get a phuckin' joke.

Jawn Dooran

Da blynd leadin' da blynd,
sum day
theyz gonna separayte
da goatboyz frum da scheep gyrls

Keeing Jaymez

Yew caw & eye'll anzer
mayke me understand
y eye have tew hayte yew
datz qwyte OK

Jack off jill

'Cumdumpster'

Awl kynds uv weeds sirculatin' da plan it
wit meeting.......:/
Rm

jaspersilence
Fire of Insight
United States 7awards
Joined 12th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 708

johnrot said:"if you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole.

raylan givens

so true,unless you turn into an asshole from running into so many...eh who am I kidding...I'm an asshole.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

Dissapointment is running in to a wall with an erection
and breaking your nose

Page:
Go to: