Go to page:

Bored Talk!!!!!! :D

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

DirtyPrettyThings said:Why do you feel so threatend by me? you obviously have some sort of issue,  issues that need resolving maybe your dad didn't stick around? or was it your mother? either way i'm not suprised. sort yourself out please instead of coming on to site ment for people to chat and share ideas, you come on here with your bullshitting trolling, there's no space for that and there's no. space for people like you, you're nothing but a keyboard warrior and you wouldn't even have the balls to say this to my face would you? Because you're probably some fat little troll who hasn't seen his dick for years because it's so small, that's what the issue must be, little dick syndrome haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Do all the girls laugh at it? Do they? I bet they do.

the girls love my dick

i think mebbe things is changed since u bin gone boyy

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6699

Dear Dave,
Give a person enough rope and they could hang theirselves. Give them a little hint and hopefully they will take a right path.
Yours Sincerly.

In other words you can shout and swear your mouth off but unless you have something to actually make your presence worthwhile, you may well soon found this blessed land shut to you. Trust me, I've seen it before. Though do continue to dig your own grave and try to justify your own actions by appealling to an invisible and non-existent crowd.

It is for this reason that there are such threads as 'Introduce Yourself' and that this site is not facebook, some information there to save some face. Good day to you all.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

maybe chat to obliviousparadox, you 2 have so much in common ...

(please, mods, im begging you lock this down)

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

No wate lets talk about big foot or elmer fud
Or fudge packers or something or Lemmon pie
Or something or comfortable sox or g strings or something
Or something
Or something

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight