Go to page:

Bored Talk!!!!!! :D

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6693

You will have to try harder if you really want people to respond with actual conversation. Or you could keep up the inane talk and have the dogs snarl at you for wasting time and attention.

Perhaps join in with a competiton or a discussion or something else, this already seems a slippery slope to a closed thread. Unless some spark is ignited the result is either an indifferent machine or the gnash and mash for possible troll-like trash!

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
DirtyPrettyThings
Dave
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 15th Sep 2010
Forum Posts: 16

Well i sincerly apologise to anyone i've clearly insulted, i never realised trying to get people to talk and discuss just anything was such a crime if you don't like it don't come on here. simple. never mind coming here being all up-toothed and thinking
you hold such a higher understanding of what a 'decent' conversation is.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

Dave, this is the greatest post ever.
I dont actually know what poetry is,
I think it is about rhyming:

Rose' Ass is red
Violet's is blue
If they came for me
They'll come for you

And what is it with this clothed threads stuff?

aw snap the nurse is coming... gotta log out

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

rabbitquest said:

And what is it with this clothed threads stuff?

Well a thread was originally a piece of yarn.  So maybe it is going to be a jumper or maybe it already is.

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

Now here's Tom with the weather!

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Flabbergasted.  And all of this time I thought it was

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

DirtyPrettyThings said:never mind coming here being all up-toothed and thinking

i like being all up-toothed and thinking.

ps shit channel dave

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

anna_grin said:[quote-276395-DirtyPrettyThings]never mind coming here being all up-toothed and thinking

i like being all up-toothed and thinking.

ps shit channel dave [/quote]

Yeah, we're leaving for our channel dave, we're prying open third eyes whereas you're spraying them pitch black shut until the end of time, reject this poison.

DirtyPrettyThings
Dave
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 15th Sep 2010
Forum Posts: 16

Why do you feel so threatend by me? you obviously have some sort of issue,  issues that need resolving maybe your dad didn't stick around? or was it your mother? either way i'm not suprised. sort yourself out please instead of coming on to site ment for people to chat and share ideas, you come on here with your bullshitting trolling, there's no space for that and there's no. space for people like you, you're nothing but a keyboard warrior and you wouldn't even have the balls to say this to my face would you? Because you're probably some fat little troll who hasn't seen his dick for years because it's so small, that's what the issue must be, little dick syndrome haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Do all the girls laugh at it? Do they? I bet they do.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16185

I think that's quite enough Dave. Pick a topic to talk about and stick to it. And if nobody have anything constructive or creative to share...don't.

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

you put a couple gingers in a room 2g,

some shits gonna happen.............

lightbaron
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 19th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 2374

here's the thing Dave, in the past our lovely community was over blasted with almost only ridiculous threads. So much, that general discussions were outlawed. They are back, but we do have a fairly rough peanut gallery. A group of folks near and dear to me, but generally not so easily amused. Of course, you couldn't have known that, but that's a bit of background.

Now also we have supercop moderators so watch yo mutha f'n p's and q's

For the lighter weight conversations, we do have ongoing threads, go ahead and peek around a bit

And lastly as a general rule, and just fair advice to a passerby and would be poet, harden the fuck up bucko!

Namaste

poet Anonymous

Ginger is a gorgeous color.
Raw ginger roots can burn though.

Eat more ginger snaps.

(yep...my whoopie cushion is flat bored.)

Go to page:
Go to: