Go to page:

Revolting Americans

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Remember when it was cool to throw tea into Boston harbour.
Thirty percent tax funding wars of non agression, all in the name of freedom and liberty..
Working three jobs at seven bucks a pop.
Long live the American dream, I hear the south will rise again.

Any idea when?

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

me and phil are workin on it.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=admLOO4PVLk

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

was gonna say the title was a bit harsh, nobody is perfect, wouldn't call Americans revolting..

still, to revolt nowadays is unpatriotic and treasonous so you're probably going to get the serious hardcore fundamentalists booya! USA! USA! kind of people. (it's the same the world over)  the rules of revolution have changed somewhat, it's not cool to stand up against authority anymore, there's bills to be paid and kids to be fed.

It was cool when the French done it, dragged the bourgeoisie to the guillotine at the end of the 18th century, but times have changed, we have tasted the cake now

I don't think it'll be enough for just America to revolt, we all have to play a part if we're to have any future without bondage but there is far to much conflict between brothers for any kind of organised revolt

"The system doesn't steal our souls, we hand our souls to it willingly" - The good book of Soze

jemac
Dangerous Mind
United States 4awards
Joined 25th Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 236

I wasn't sure what you meant..Revolting Americans like disgusting, yuck, ewwwwww…..or the American people are rising up together for change….???

poet Anonymous

I know it is a very sad situation when people are brainwashed to these extents and the few who know what's up are targeted when they even try to express the truth

Thing is, all of the "founding fathers" are quoted as having seen this coming if government ever got to big

The media alone should be considered a terrorist act since it is now designed and filtered to promote war propaganda and hatred with no real ethics or duty to tell the news.

I feel bad for all my friends there who are awake and simultaneously outcast as radicals, communist sympathists, and paranoid conspiracy theorists

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

apart from anything else, what.the.actual.fuck is going on mann. NATO are setting up a rapid response army to protect Ukraine, purely defensive we're assured. they're calling the defensive unit 'Spearhead'..  http://www.learnersdictionary.com/definition/spearhead . Russia, god only knows what that nutcase Putin is up to.   A passenger plane was shot out of the sky some months ago, where's the data  from the black boxes we've been promised? it's ridiculous, different consulates are mocking each other on twitter and we're being led to believe we're on the eve of destruction. Israel just grabbed one thousand acres of land from Palestine. no sanctions, no fuck all. how did that happen? was it part of the peace deal? who the fuck knows.

oh, and Toledo in Ohio ran out of water today  

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

"to revolt nowadays is unpatriotic and treasonous so you're probably going to get the serious hardcore fundamentalists booya! USA! USA! kind of people"-Lepp. (Water-that is the next great commodity Eamon)

This and the sad fact of "making a life" in aMORica drives these youngin's into the arms of the military -That slim chance of hope for more education and or better jobs-We instill to our peoples -"it's our job" to know and police what everyone is doing in the world (including neighbors)-stand up and be counted -sad
People of the world are nothing but fodder for those in power (in the scene and behind the curtains)they'll continue to set in motion any kind of unrest/power-play/ population control games they can-it never ends-roots to every atrocity occurring will hardly be known- we used to help the world during issues-now we just police and cause more hate-(I saw news footage of a recent food drop-I'm sure that was a shot in the arm...

This is cute-NSA can deny all they want-I scream Bullshit*

http://www.naturalnews.com/046735_cell_phone_towers_covert_surveillance_conspiracy_theories.html#

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I was reading about this during the week. It kinda goes hand in hand with the research intelligence are doing on social media, gauging peoples reactions to events, how to rouse a rabble and how to put out the fires of revolt. ..not that there is much practical revolt on social media, nevertheless The ministry of thought will find a way to manipulate

Where is all the water going. its water for fuck sake. whatever creature drinks it has to piss it out at some stage. Coca cola is said to be draining supplies. Hemi just finished building one of the biggest dams in the world..

seriously though, I’ve seen and read about a whole loadvof inventions and contraptions that purify water. It’s hard to believe that it’s just vanishing from under our noses. yet there seems to be a huge shortage. supply n demand

http://www.gizmag.com/go/4418/

http://bigthink.com/design-for-good/the-first-billboard-in-the-world-to-make-drinking-water-out-of-thin-ai

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140224/17054826340/new-snowden-doc-reveals-how-gchqnsa-use-internet-to-manipulate-deceive-destroy-reputations.shtml

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

lepperochan said:I was reading about this during the week. It kinda goes hand in hand with the research intelligence are doing on social media, gauging peoples reactions to events, how to rouse a rabble and how to put out the fires of revolt. ..not that there is much practical revolt on social media, nevertheless The ministry of thought will find a way to manipulate

Where is all the water going. its water for fuck sake. whatever creature drinks it has to piss it out at some stage. Coca cola is said to be draining supplies. Hemi just finished building one of the biggest dams in the world..

seriously though, I’ve seen and read about a whole loadvof inventions and contraptions that purify water. It’s hard to believe that it’s just vanishing from under our noses. yet there seems to be a huge shortage. supply n demand

*Grass roots (those inventions) will be the savior for common man.

Where I live...my streams have been back to normal for about 3-4 years(normal meaning my childhood memory of them) many started to thin down about ten years ago...the ponds are all normal...many times often all waterways are over abundant...rivers, streams, ponds.
ground water is abundant -I live in a high shale rock area (a good indicator for groundwater)
I wonder if the shortage is part hype to boost bottled water sales and drive hysteria...are the water shortages purposely done to certain cities -or is it poor planning handed down from prior generations.

Ive seen so much poor planning in construction that its treated more as destruction...We try to tame earth and fuck it upeveryone has a story of it...or read of it.
they built a community up the road, logged out all the woods (roughly 25 acres) bulldozed the remaining small trees...
planted houses and chemlawns side by side.
Then came rain...for days ...my house nearly flooded out, the yard became a lake.
The contractors reply (after going after them) "We thought your house was a summer home" ...cuz that makes a difference in decisions right?
3 owners of this construction company...Two sit on the planning commission board and one sits on the health board
This same company has repeated these actions all over this area.
They fixed some things by me...but only after two years of fighting them
All new communities put in this area....and all communities younger than ten yrs MUST hook up to city water or each household is fined $300 every month after notice is given....installment also means you pay for it...no matter the length or route the pipe must make.
This work is done by the same outfit by the way...
something fishy about HAVING to hook to city water.

(Big business -like coke and likened power groups will strangle every community thinking only of the mighty dollar.
I don't mean there aren't good ones out there...but again it always seems to happen at grass roots level

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

It's all in struggle for resources, you control the resources that we're dependent upon for our survival. You control us. We never had our souls stolen from us, we handed them over willingly.

edead
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 9th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 47

Lets do it man! Come on lets riot and  start rippin' shit apart! What? Oh...your favorite show's on; Conan the Barbarian? The Office...oh...ok...um yeah that's what I thought....
America is just a flag but people are real. It's easy to lump people into a cliché box ala Borat but if you take the time to talk to people or get to know individuals they're not so bad. They're just a little different than you--goes for all cultures bye the way...Give me a call when the revolution starts....

Poetryman
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 14th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 1530

jemac said:I wasn't sure what you meant..Revolting Americans like disgusting, yuck, ewwwwww…..or the American people are rising up together for change….???

I don't think it will be together so much as it will be against each other. The divide between republicans and democrats has been getting wider and wider for years. I am a non-violent person but even I own a gun, and it ain't cos I spotted a Communist hiding in my closet. The attempts to suppress minorities and poor people by Republicans through disenfranchisement and cutting off financial aide and healthcare has caused organizing against them that has been building for several years. Another civil war is certainly a possibility and in the end, no one will win.
JJ

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

If we as a species don't change our ways, things will only get worse.. Lets face facts the majority of the planet are so dumb they no longer have the capacity to think for them selves.

As the planet gets carved up for the few remaining resources, all in the name of democracy and freedom.

Eammon the American government as we all know is corporate run, so they obviously have the interest of the planet and humanity at heart.
Look at Ukraine, that country is broke, who is going to step in to save them. Groups like Monsanto and DuPont,another corporate owned country like Greece.

History is written by the victors, doesn't mean that good prevailed over evil in WWII. Not saying I support nazis or hitler, but alot of what he predicted has come to pass.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Far as the media goes, if you're looking for some symbolism there was two journalists beheaded to much publicity in the last couple of weeks.   There's not many journalists asking questions, this guy from AP grills Jen Psaki a lot though:

http://rt.com/usa/162608-jen-psaki-fails-grilling/

Full Spectrum Dominance

check out these two documents:

Rebuilding American defences, strategies forces and resources for a new century

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3249.htm

and

a clean break: a new strategy for securing the realm

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Articles/Story1351.html    

poet Anonymous

In this age of abundant information, how sad that ignorance is killing us off. The thing is though, in an age where people are so enslaved and bound to a system that keeps them sick but provides their only medicine, so tired and brainwashed and dumbed down that they poison their own kids with preservative filled foods and prepare them as the next generation of slaves. And fill them with big pharma for any behaviour that's seen as unacceptable. In this age, to recognise the problem is wonderful but should be evident and easily verified as factual, BUT the real question needs to be- what is the end goal since the bigwigs know resources are running out and they system is broken ? What is the true end result they seek? Because stopping the corruption, waking up the matrix masses, healing the planet-are all pretty much a waste of thought at this rate. So as the apocalypse is engineered in plain sight - what is the prize?

Go to page:
Go to: