Join The ALS

GideonBoon
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 26th Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 7

All Literate Syndicate

Greetings Future ALS Members and Fans!

I challenge all poets and in particular Spoken Word Artists to a poetic splurge of stimulus.

If this Video Vibrates with you, Post your video as well

Example ALS || Iceland's Challenge

ALS || ISIS frustration

ALS || Humanity Calls

ALS || Heed Her Hints

to type a bar press ALT +124  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0bcCDsRuD4

I'm new to this poetry thing...

I cannot wait to meet so we can learn from one another.
We are only here in this existence because of each other.
Let's start acting like it.
We have a message to mix
A problem to fix.
I know my fellow creative minds can accomplish this.

Mobilize, Its time to sing...

See ya soon,

Gideon Boon

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Th3ALS/

GideonBoon
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 26th Aug 2014

come on!

Lets go!

GideonBoon
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 26th Aug 2014

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

To Gideon Boon,

This is what I was trying to communicate through my comments. "REALLY. just no.. this isn't youtube this isn't facebook." I agree with what I quoted from B-eendon Li Azx. Let the ALS thing go and present yourself as a poet and participate as such.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

i jus think it's wierd how lou gehrig died of lou gehrig's disease................

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

yeah...and that guy Dave Analwarts was pretty fucked up too....

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

<||>
~~  《bearded guy with awesome mustachio.
 ♡

Now that that's over,  ALS is a serious condition, and this is a serious poetry site (as I demonstrated with the mustache dude), put your little rants somewhere relevant,  and if anyone else would like to use this site for an ego boost, go take a selfie and share it with whoever is nice enough to pretend to care. If you're serious about caring about ALS,  great. But this is a poetry site. Be a poet here before trying to claim your weakness is kryptonite.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Welcome to DUP, Gideon, and yes, YouTube is welcome here, but in the form of members performing their own, original works, as spoken word, slam and/or in song/music form that they have created.  We appreciate that you are eager to jump in and get going, as well as have strong feelings for the topics you do, but channel that energy into your written work, and experiment with YouTube as a presentation form for just that--what you create.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

I listened to your video.  It didn't exactly "vibrate" with me, but it is a very good reading (there are quite a few here that do spoken word, including myself)

I read your chapter one post and I found it was like wading through treacle, I didn't make it to the end, hence, the second didn't even get my attention.

We are pretty much individuals in here doing our own thing.  You seem set on getting us to join this "ALS" and by your greeting assume that there are those that will.  

I embrace my individualism and I'm tired of seeing pressure put on people to do something just because everyone else is.

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

This ALS Fuckery is more for those to further their image than it is for charity. And such a waste of a precious substance that millions are deprived of.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

i'll dump ice water on my head if you give me money...........

jus sayin..........

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: