Go to page:

Everything Is Alright

poet Anonymous

Why would new "people" join
Not read you
Not subscribe to you
But message you saying hello...this may be the wrong thread for that though...

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Haha, you had one too huh Miki.  

poet Anonymous

Dammit! I'm never special..every admirer I get on dup is hitting up all the other ladies and half the dudes hahaha
Ahhhh well hugs to u, Mag xx

poet Anonymous

And more relative to the thread topic (the title mislead me) lol

The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.
Bob Marley

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

mikimoondancer said:Dammit! I'm never special..every admirer I get on dup is hitting up all the other ladies and half the dudes hahaha
Ahhhh well hugs to u, Mag xx

Same Miki, never special enough, even when I thought I was the only one being hit on in the early days, apparently I wasn't Haha!

hugs back atcha xx

poet Anonymous

Mag, I have been in that boat too..thought it was my paddle boat but I guess it was a proper people ship! Haha.
The way people deceive is disturbing... Went well for me in the end but I learned more than I'd have liked to on this site there are a few good ones though... Xx

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

Haha, mine sank, but I'm as hard as nails  Yes you did and there are a few gems out there x

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Sheldon named his fav cat "zazzles" so I love that user name! (Big Bang Theory)

Missjfoxx
Strange Creature
Joined 15th Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 1

I couldn't agree more

Extraterrestrial
Strange Creature
Joined 23rd Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 6

Love is what drove me to join this community.
Love is a really hard thing to handle if the other side doesn't love you (yet). If a person is in this limbo where he doesn't know if he will succeed or fail, where his heart and mind is constantly weightened by a feeling of despair and torment and on top of it, has to wait for what seems like an eternity, that's what drives him mad.

Go to page:
Go to: