Go to page:

2 sites plagiarizing from Du

poet Anonymous

how do you know it isn't the poet writing under another name or site? just wondering....

poet Anonymous

and people wonder why I deleted all my poems. Case made in point.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

mikimoondancer said:how do you know it isn't the poet writing under another name or site? just wondering....

Look at the fubar italianmeow site - the guy has stolen the work of a number of female poets with no indication of source ...

poet Anonymous

I previously had Plago problems with a Facebook group called Fubar paranoia. I wonder if they're anything to do with that website?

poet Anonymous

gotcha! thank's lobo, missy, and vee....

as long as you have the first copyright with publishing date though, its cool..all it gives them is a psychotic ego boost I guess

people are so strange......

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

I put a message on the Facebook page, directing them back to here and requesting they take down the works in question or give credit to the authors.  The other site, I can't message anyone without creating an account, and it's a bit too smutty for me, and I really don't want to get my email linked to them, so if anyone else wants to have a go at ItalianMeow, let 'er rip. ....

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

It's really hurts my feelings that nobody wants to plagiarise my work... 😳

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

i see one of my poems is on the italian site.....shit
just went on their/his site....2 of my poems are there on the 1st page...fuck

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

thanks for that info mikki.....

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

let me sit with it a bit madamelavendar....words are forming....

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Well it didn't take Italian stallion long to take my poem, I only posted it three days ago.

It seems stealing part of me, in one way or another, is the done thing lately.  Well done you slimy bunch of fuckers.

poet Anonymous

I know the feeling it's totally indescribable and I hope your poems will be removed or properly credited...till the next plagiarist i guess..:(
Usually Fb is good with obliging to complaints on plagiarism and i'm sure that's not going to be a problem.
The italian stud well it looks like the site has few email links and if your poems are involved by all means send an email of complaint.  It looks like they're operating from cali.

Support: support@fubar.com
Copyright issues: copyright@fubar.com
Business inquiries: bizdev@fubar.com

poet Anonymous

And, if you do send an email attach your original link to your poem as proof of the date stamped and the link to the italian romeo.

ML thanks for sending a notice to the FB page.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Thank you Vee for the heads up and the contact info.  I really haven't got the energy to deal with the ass wipes.  Maybe they will choke every time they read me. In fact, I insist  

Go to page:
Go to: