Go to page:

I need him to be heard...

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

superb playing by cyrus, pierre....enjoyed watching and listening immensely....
he reminds me of the guys in 2cellos....
also liked the one of cyrus with mama canady(??)....
i've forwarded it on to a friend who's a budding violinist...am sure she'll forward it on also...
cyrus will be heard and more importantly enjoyed...
and such talent will be missed.....
my condolences....

Savaja
Dangerous Mind
United States 11awards
Joined 30th June 2014
Forum Posts: 186

PierreTheMad, luv :-* ~

Your cousin, Cyrus, was an amazing musician: intense and incredibly talented and driven. He had the gift and I am so sorry you are bereft of him.

He said something at the end of his impromptu performance that made me smile and that I've heard before. The gist of it was, I mucked that up, could have done much better. It seems to me that every exacting musician says that of himself or herself.  

I believe every time someone says that, if someone like you is around to say what you (or whomever was holding that camera) did, which was to offer heartfelt kudos for a well-done performance and encouragement along the way, that is worth a great deal. Your value is immense too.

I hear both of you and you are both beautiful.  

SalC
Strange Creature
Canada
Joined 21st Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 3

Wow, great musician. Greater loss.

GideonBoon
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 26th Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 7

Incredible! If this is his composition we should definitely make it known!

kriticool
Fire of Insight
32awards
Joined 1st Nov 2011
Forum Posts: 596

Glad I viewed his skills. You can tell, Cyrus really put the work in.  Laid some incredible tracks. Intense, I feel like his memory will go even longer.  You givin him proper props is proof.

My condolences

heart_forrent
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 5th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 14

Damn dude I am so sorry for you and your family's loss... but more than that I am truly amazed at your. Late cousin's talent and if he claims he messed up then there's no telling what wonderful music could have been produced when he "Nailed it!" Although if that was "messed up" then I don't think anybody could bear to have heard him "nail it" because they would have had a heart attack from the amount of amazement... again so sorry for your loss.

becsta
Bec
Thought Provoker
Australia 9awards
Joined 4th Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 186

Sorry about your cousin, I heard him and it was beautiful.

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

dude rocks. that sux...............

PierreTheMad
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 7th Dec 2009
Forum Posts: 2808

Thanks everybody for your time and replies.  It still hurts but feels world better knowing that he was heard.

Go to page:
Go to: