Go to page:

which name sounds better?

fieryangelsouljia
M6rr6g6n
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 30th Nov 2011
Forum Posts: 263

i'm getting my name legally changed since about half the girls in the human race have Sarah or Sara as their names. which do you guys like more? i just want opinions so i can decide for myself. thanks

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

If you're anything like me, you'll take popular opinion and go for the exact opposite. Anyway, I sadly get so bored sometimes that I make up imaginary names (girls names, because I find those easier to come up with). I've so far come up with these names, which are pretty hard to mispronounce, which if you've ever heard a substitute teacher call role, you know why that's important. Kavri, Kemi, Crystalia, and Caprinine. Any thoughts on those names? I know, totally unrelated, sorry...

jemac
Dangerous Mind
United States 4awards
Joined 25th Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 237

Did you look up the meaning of the name? just curious. And wonder how you came across it. But, I would go for Faolin, because it is truly unique and strong.

Feral
Strange Creature
Joined 1st Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 5

If I ever have a daughter, her name will be November Clementine _____.

onlywakingexists
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 17th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 76

Angel_Of_Darkness said:If you're anything like me, you'll take popular opinion and go for the exact opposite. Anyway, I sadly get so bored sometimes that I make up imaginary names (girls names, because I find those easier to come up with). I've so far come up with these names, which are pretty hard to mispronounce, which if you've ever heard a substitute teacher call role, you know why that's important. Kavri, Kemi, Crystalia, and Caprinine. Any thoughts on those names? I know, totally unrelated, sorry...

Someone should say something about this.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

Are you changing your name to Sarah, or from Sarah to something else and are looking for ideas as to the what-else?

fieryangelsouljia
M6rr6g6n
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 30th Nov 2011

sarah is my real name. i know 22 sarahs and half of them are relatives. i wanted to change my name since i was a little girl. i chose Faolin and Faolana because in Gaelic the name for wolf is Faolan but it is more of a male name and Faolin is a female spelling of it. But if i use Faolana i can have the real word for wolf with the a just added to it. The wolf is my spirit animal which is why i chose it

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

i've got a million cousins....

every time the fam gets 2g we all pattie talkin to gramma.....

call yourself what you want...

there is a lot in a name but don't make that what defines you mam.........

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

I like sarah the best

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
LizB
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 19th Jan 2014
Forum Posts: 65

I've always wanted to be named Jude, take advantage of this but makes sure you love this name and only take these votes as a suggestion. You don't want to be peer pressured into choosing a name haha

fieryangelsouljia
M6rr6g6n
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 30th Nov 2011

yes that is true. i appreciate these suggestions so keep em coming :)

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

I've always liked names with "V's" in them, like Valerie. My daughter is named Livia, and if I'd been able to have another child and it was a girl, she would have been Evelyn.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

I like faolana better personally, I think its a really cool name but they both sound great. I think if i where to name a girl id name her amberosia. I think it sounds nice.

Go to page:
Go to: