Go to page:

Dreams and Nightmares

oldgregg19
Strange Creature
Joined 30th Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 8

My most memorable dream was when i saw a girl in my dream and met her 3 years later. My most memorable nightmare are probably the PTSD dreams I've been having

whereworthlives
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 18th Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 3

My most memorable dream is the one I keep having over and over . I'm in a house that I've never been before and it's like something is always luring me up stairs for some strange  reason. It's scary at the same time because I feel like something is watching me. this dream is like a pattern , about 20 times now

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

about 3 or 4 weeks ago i dreamed that i got pissed and high and decided to cut off a couple of my toes. in my dream i was just laughing, hacking away at the toes, and then i dropped one in the fishbowl and called the some bar guy who i kept calling the 'waiter' over to complain "there is a toe in my drink!".... at the time i thought it was hilarious

Ghoulie
Just G
Fire of Insight
10awards
Joined 20th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 920

I've had a reoccurring nightmare since I was very young, when I get overly stressed; of sinking my fingernails into my gumline and ripping out my teeth one by one and just staring at them in the bloodied palm of my hand.

vortexman
Dangerous Mind
United States 14awards
Joined 25th Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1260

something weird I had a dream one night about a large white wolf.  That bit my hand.  The next day I was talking to a friend who's last dream he had the same night was about his pet wolf lady.  In his dream he discovered it wasn't lady bit became this evil monster he had to fight off.  And scare away.  I usually like dreams where I can fly without any sort of conventional way.  Just that I know I am dreaming and then I know I have that power.

TheTwistedGenius
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 9th Jan 2015
Forum Posts: 4

My most memorable dream was when I got eaten by a giant thing of Jell-o and then ate my way out of it and then it ate me, and I ate it, and this happened again and again for awhile, then I woke up.

MsRockyJackson
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 1st July 2014
Forum Posts: 318

I've had several memorable dreams, but one of my favorites was this one dream I had where I got the chance to meet Michael Jackson and went to Neverland and sang with him.
But a nightmare that I had that really stuck with me was when I was strapped to a hospital bed and when I got out of it there were people in hospital gowns all bloody chasing me

Go to page:
Go to: