Go to page:

Dreams and Nightmares

ZeneNuri23
Myasia B. Bursey
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 31st July 2014
Forum Posts: 4

What was your most memorable Dream, and most memorable nightmare.

poet Anonymous

my most memorable Dream
and most memorable nightmare
are one in the same
the world and its inhabitants in the next few years.....scary indeed
the only dream I have ever had on repeat

Krosgood
Violence
Thought Provoker
United States 12awards
Joined 21st Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 166

Mine I just had recently. I wrote it out and submitted it here. Check it out. It's titled Fear eater.  I dream all the time especially since I had just recently stopped smoking weed they've been so vivid. No thanks to my twisted imagination they scare the shit out of me. Like a new horror movie every night and they're in 3D!

Angel-Blood
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 30th Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 13

everyday likes its an
nightmare that i can't
wake up from day or night

Arthur
The literate one
Lost Thinker
Australia 1awards
Joined 11th July 2014
Forum Posts: 78

Nightmare: I was in a testing facility, and they were testing how my different personalities reacted to the same things (I.e. Electric shocks, different drugs, our different fears, pain, beatings). Those sort of things, we were all screaming...

my best dream... That's a bit harder, I would say sitting peacefully with a nice cuppa, watching the world and writing. Novel or poetry, I can't remember. :)

vortexman
Dangerous Mind
United States 14awards
Joined 25th Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1260

been having dreams of the great blood moons that are suppose to appear this year and next.  In the dreams they grow huge engulf the world burn the trees.  And of course haunt my mind only at night.
http://i59.tinypic.com/2w388li.jpg

7thMidget
Lost Thinker
Portugal
Joined 3rd Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 19

Nightmare: It was a dream I had as a kid, somewhere between 8 and 10 years old?, in November. I was a Jehovah's Witness at the time and I dreamt that, while I was riding a bicycle somewhere, a van stopped right next to me with a few brothers, elders from my congregation. They made me get in to let me know that, in the following morning (they actually said the specific day, it was Nov 3 or 4), we would finally be brought into a new system of things and the world as it was would end. So, Armageddon. We would have to enter this new system of things through a gigantic ball of fire, like a Sun, that would appear out of nowhere and serve as a portal. So, the most painful of suicides. The tone in their voices, the sudden confirmation of the end... Damn. Still within the dream, I woke up the next day in my real life bedroom and bed, with this super intense light entering through the window right behind me. There it was, the ball of fire and people crossing it. I woke up shortly after, in that same bed and bedroom, with a clear sky and lots of sunlight hitting the window, knowing that the day in the dream was the exact day I was in at the time, or just a day before or after. It took me a long time to get back to reality and lose the fear.

Dream: Oh, well... nothing.

dethly_deltron
Strange Creature
Joined 11th Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 2

unfortunately for me they are one in the same. as a child i had a reoccurring dream. picture glacial cliffs you see in nature documentaries. but instead of seeing a bottom there is only a thick fog and the cold unforgiving unknown. at the top of this cliff lies a slide that for some reason in this dream, i continued to go down time after time. i never landed when i fell off the cliff, but i woke up in bed, while out of breath. i dont remember how long this went on, but it persisted for a long time.

schizodude
a voice from the void
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 14th Feb 2011
Forum Posts: 178

I guess my most memorable dream is sitting next to the one person I actually gave a fuck about and reminisce about days long gone my nightmare that is most present is reliving the past mistakes that have altered everything about me

poet Anonymous

My most remember able nightmare is every night, I have constant nightmares ever since I was little and they get more real. More detailed as well as more personal each night. I even had short glimpses of going to hell. So in all its what drives me slowly mad. Yay . . . . Please help me ;-;

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

This is not only relevant to this thread but transcends dreams and nightmares; Get stoned out of your mind on synthetic and you'll experience an ego death.

You might just go where no one's been.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16182

ZeneNuri23 said:What was your most memorable Dream, and most memorable nightmare.
Well... what was yours?

My scariest dream was; I was running towards a bridge as fighter planes were bombing the terrain behind me. I had to reach the bridge...I never did, cos the bomb fell and everything went dark. This was a reoccuring dream until recently.

Spyglass
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 18th Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 2

I think the best one was one in which my friends and I led a rebellion. The end of it bore extraordinary resemblance to the end of the film "Avatar," though I dreamt it several years before the film was released.

congillespie
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 30th Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 5

Nightmare--My ex girlfriend wanted me back and I woke up and it wasn't true..

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

Have you ever tryed dmt its been refured to as the dream drug
Its like craming 10 very strong hits of lsd into 15 minutes
Your whole life turns into a dream prity intense i think everyone should
Try it once

Go to page:
Go to: