Go to page:

Scam Email And Name: BLOCK IMMENDIATELY

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

All spammers have presently been banned, FYI.  :)

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

close this ish and tell everyone to pm you doc....

people are jus playin victim for attention now...............

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

that thing is back again.  #blamePutin

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

...is that the lovepth thing Lepp?....I'm not opening it if it is...Mine popped in my inbox after You posted this

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

yeah that’s the one

I would like to report myself for an abusive pm .  ..that’s two in a wèek, I’m so fucking bad ass I scare myself sometimes

Comrade
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 3rd June 2014
Forum Posts: 16

Just seen in the 'online now' section on the left side of my screen, there's a (lovethph1) now.

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

After blocking and deleting their messages from my Private Messages, I even got an email from one of them. That concerns me as to how they had access to my email.

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

Jesus...everyone's so quick to judge this poor innocent woman just trying to send naked pictures of herself to strangers, all to make some friends and help us out by giving us free money....

I've sent her my credit card details, and my bank account number so she can deposit the money for the gold that is in that Nigerian bank, so I guess I'll have the last laugh on you distrustful people....

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

hemihead said:Jesus...everyone's so quick to judge this poor innocent woman just trying to send naked pictures of herself to strangers, all to make some friends and help us out by giving us free money....

You got it backwards, you'd get $$ for naked pics of your boat. Sails up, please...

Email me:  twistedfolly@deepwaters.yum

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

Wait... Hemi is that you in your pic, you handsome dog??
My man-crush has been fully justified... Hello sailor! Such a kind heart, too... *sigh*

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

DystopianMelody said:Wait... Hemi is that you in your pic, you handsome dog??
My man-crush has been fully justified... Hello sailor! Such a kind heart, too... *sigh*

fuckin' hell...my life ambition of doing a burnout in the batmobile just took a step in the right direction...

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

AscensionES said:After blocking and deleting their messages from my Private Messages, I even got an email from one of them. That concerns me as to how they had access to my email.

Comrade said:Just seen in the 'online now' section on the left side of my screen, there's a (lovethph1) now.

That's a new account, Evan and Comrade--look closely at the usernames;  they started a new one immediately after we banned the first one, but added a "1" on the end of it.  That account has also been banned as well.  We're just waiting on the Webmiss to do the account deletion for both Lovethph and Lovethph1, along with a few more spammers.  

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

MadameLavender said:[quote-272396-AscensionES]After blocking and deleting their messages from my Private Messages, I even got an email from one of them. That concerns me as to how they had access to my email.

Comrade said:Just seen in the 'online now' section on the left side of my screen, there's a (lovethph1) now.

That's a new account, Evan and Comrade--look closely at the usernames;  they started a new one immediately after we banned the first one, but added a "1" on the end of it.  That account has also been banned as well.  We're just waiting on the Webmiss to do the account deletion for both Lovethph and Lovethph1, along with a few more spammers.  [/quote]

You misunderstood.

I received an email from one of them, to my email address that I used to sign up to the deep underground. How is that possible? I keep my email confidential and in the terms and conditions of DU, it isn't supposed to be disclosed?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Yes Evan--I'm sure emails used here should be kept private, so my thought is, the emails could have been accessed or maybe it was random? If we knew if others were affected the same way, it would probably shed more light on this.

poet Anonymous

Its not man slaughter, if they have no soul to slaughter to begin with. Because they demons (spammers) ;-;. Words of murder. . . . I mean wisdom.

:D

Go to page:
Go to: