poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
DeaDHerO
Strange Creature
South Africa
Joined 28th July 2014
Forum Posts: 2

Hello there.
I'm a newcomer to the site myself and am currently exploring the murky depths... So far I am not disappointed.

Unfortunately I am not familiar enough with the members to reccomend any works yet, however, if it's inspiration and brilliant quotes you are after, you should certainly download one of Frederick Neitzsche's books, begin with "thus spoke zarathustra"... Or you can simply google for quotes by him.
He was a philosopher with many warped ideals, one excerpt of his that I enjoy reads: "...and those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could hear no music..."
It was also Neitzsche whom coined the phrase "what does not kill us will make us stronger"

From newbie to newbie, I hope this brings you a mind full of ridiculous ideas.
Keep it unreal...
DFH

Moonlite_nthe_Dark
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 8th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 18

First off WELCOME TO DU we're glad to have another creative soul. I've been here for a little while and know my way around the site; what you're looking for may probably most likely b in the dark poetry section. One poem I can recommend here on the site is Monsters Inside by poetjj Hope this helps you in your quest :)

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16169

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

There are 14 categories to choose from. Go to the front page of this portal and you will see them. Click on any. Explore, there are many good writers here.

jvp
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 21st June 2014
Forum Posts: 91

Sorry about the shallow response earlier, I'm not familiar with "misanthropic poetry".
But, I stumbled across this random piece that you may enjoy ...
shadow by Blackwolf
http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/1959-shadow/

Also, just click on poems, then dark or anger poems, and sort by most popular or by longest...  Good luck...

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

I am not too familiar with Miss Anthropic, but can I introduce you to miss demeanor?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16169

I think this is the end of this duscussion thread as the OP has acquired
what she wanted.

Page:
Go to: