the swirl

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

lil young white dudes have relationships with big old black guys in prison all the time. no big deal....

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Moonlite_nthe_Dark
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 8th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 18

I do have faith that the relationship can last and hopefully will and I thank those who look kindly upon interracial dating. I just don't want me and my bf to always be faced with problems because ppl have a problem with seeing a Caucasian boy with an African American girl in a actual relationship. I think the more older generation may have the same opinion as sir B-eendon

Moonlite_nthe_Dark
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 8th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 18

Thank you MadameLavender for helping to keep the peace I hadn't created the thread for bloodshed

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 509

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

actually anyone who they think is femine gets ass fucked. not just by black guys. white guys and hispanics also[/quote]

You been ass-fucking prison bois lately? I'm sure they must be white as well, sir B-eedon you over.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Moonlite: you're very welcome!

Brandon: luv 'ya too, toots--I assume you mean "here" as in length of DUP membership time, and not how long we've been out of the womb??

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6698

Moonlite_nthe_Dark said:I do have faith that the relationship can last and hopefully will and I thank those who look kindly upon interracial dating. I just don't want me and my bf to always be faced with problems because ppl have a problem with seeing a Caucasian boy with an African American girl in a actual relationship. I think the more older generation may have the same opinion as sir B-eendon

Love conquers all. Or rather, if you feel there is no problem than so what the fuss/fudge to what other people think. Thats pretty much what us DU folk will say.

Somewhere in the archive depths is a topic on inter-age relationships. Basically the same answers as on here.

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

There are no black people where i live so it isent a problem

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
7thMidget
Lost Thinker
Portugal
Joined 3rd Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 19

Just to say this is the funniest thread I read today.

And to be able to say that without the off-topic or 'nobody cares' axe, let me add that I'm fine with interracial relationships and age differences don't bother me as long as it's not too wide of a gap. But who am I to talk about that, being born to a couple with a 16-year difference?

poet Anonymous

Interracial? Not my problem. Age difference? Not my problem. As long as you don't call people certain names it's ok. Which reminds me of a nagging story I know. Some people are sensitive like that.

feenixfiles
Fire of Insight
4awards
Joined 14th July 2013
Forum Posts: 466

I live in SA, we really don't care anymore, and yet somehow it seems to bother only the person asking?

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

racial integration through multi cultural procreation

we all keep fuckin till everybody is the same color

but humans are stupid and hateful

even if we all look asian without the eyes

it'll still be

my mocha cappiccino dad will beat up your caramel macchiato old man

Go to page: