Go to page:

DUP's Bot intensity.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Lovetph has been banned, and the mods have an external means/email by which to contact the Webmiss if needed.  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Well let's hope that doesn't happen, but always make sure you have your work backed up, elsewhere, too--hard drive, CD, flashdrive...

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Thanks!  Looks like Sarah's been permanently deleted, and Love-whatever, is just a ban right now until the Webmiss has a look.

Fallen_Angel_194
Angel.
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 24th May 2014
Forum Posts: 318

I've Gotten a Message From Lovethph

Fallen_Angel_194
Angel.
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 24th May 2014

Madame Lavender,She Sent Me a Message,Does That Mean She Is Able To See My Messages?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Fallen_Angel_194 said:Madame Lavender,She Sent Me a Message,Does That Mean She Is Able To See My Messages?

I'm not sure she can see anything right now, as there's a ban on her ability to message.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Another reason why I think the option for members to have their PM's switched off or on via profile settings is a good idea.

Fallen_Angel_194
Angel.
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 24th May 2014

That'd Be a Great idea,I Think Mrs Magdalena. :).

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Fallen_Angel_194 said:That'd Be a Great idea,I Think Mrs Magdalena. :).

Glad you think so, not everyone do, but they don't get to choose whether I use my PM facility or not. :)

Poetryman
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 14th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 1531

Viddax said:[quote-271535-Poetryman][quote-271521-FacePaint]I just got one of these messages from user Lovethph

I got the same one from lovethph who joined today and guess what, no poems... my heart is broken, she said she wanted to chat with me and already she is cheating on me. Cyber-women! UGH! Can't live with hem, can't cyber without em...
JJ[/quote]

But... she sent me a message. I thought fate had smiled on me and now it seems that hussy just talks to anyone! I mean really, its getting to be that spam is just not private anymore.

Though as said before and above, what happens when the Divine Webmistress cannot bless us with a fix? Hopefully a back-up commander is in place or does this mean the Guardian cabal will take over.[/quote]

Hey wait just a second there, I'm not just anyone, I'm JJ Poetryman and I saw her first... She's my hussy and I'm not gonna give up on her that easily!

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: