Go to page:

This Generation

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1779

I smell something Boiling wtf happened to the boiler room, anyone?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

"The world needs to be  cleansed of certain music ideas culture and people. cleansing is the only way to create a better world.  I will not specify."

not to be stamping on your dream, but there was a movement like this in the 40's. eugenics, genocide and the burning of books, confiscation of art etc

...will somebody pleeeease think of the children

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

i heard of a man once who started out once as an art scholar but moved on to a certain campaign for cleansing......

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

"cleansing" has been mentioned more than once B. sir,mam not sure but that is what i was referring to..................

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012

i respect your opinion dude. i like that you are thinking positive but no diss, i think that's a small scale view of the world. it takes a kinda bad man to stop all the other bad men. just telling people they suck doesn't change a thing...do something...

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

you're right. there's nothing wrong with wanting whats best for the world. and I s'pose on some level a one god one central government may lend itself to a kind of peace but it has (in my opinion) a huge potential to become what would essentially be world dictatorship.

see, when you start telling people what they can listen to you're   creating a censorship and once you start along that road it'll be hard to stop yourself censoring based on your opinion on what is and is not good for your utopia.

once you create a one god (and out of interest who will your god be and how will you enforce your god upon the world's population) central government world it'll be really hard to go back to diversity once you figure out it's not working

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: