Go to page:

This Generation

Austin_Rura
Austin Rura
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 6th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 327

B-eendon Li Azx Overholt by "our civilization" who are you referring to exactly? your one generation?-or everybody before your generation? frankly you sound intolerant and forgive me, but rather selfish for your views that "everyone" will become "fat and lazy" or "full of loathing and hate". you are not omniscient nor do you see what the whole 99 varied percent of the population both young and old (or young and old in mind) are going through. in my experience it is a small population of middle class who become fat, lazy and worthless. people who grew up truly lower class without privilege are hard working americans and our future adults. i grew up since birth listening to old slim shady and all the other "disrespectful music" and i am a kind, gentle, respectful person to those i feel deserve my kindness and respect. frankly "cleansing" of any kind when it comes to people is just... evil

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

If i lived in the u.s i would feel the same way

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

If ur talking about america cleanse away

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
TheWayItIs
PerilousKid
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 15th June 2014
Forum Posts: 78

This is from a child p.o.v .. because i am young.

My friend are all foolish. They would die for a person they just met..a day ago. They see other people do shit..they would do it too. If one of their friends jumped off a bridge..they'd jump with them. They care more for their image than making theirself happy. Their all pricks..and these days it is hard to have a full conversation with them without being offensed. They would choose..(drugs,sex,wealth,love) over their own parents. It just isn't right. I am upset, no one listens to what i have to say because i speak so..different? This is not different. This is correct. Am i right? I am right. Well..this is all i have to say. ~Amber

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

Beeeeeeseendooon i dont know how to say this without ofending you or insulting you but ur head is in the clouds u dont have a fuckin clue do u u are rong and stupid

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 509

I'm so thankful I have been exposed to drugs, violence, sex, and neglect. My peers, that are so sheltered from reality, are oblivious to independence and responsibility. Some days I wonder "why me?" but in times like this I am so thankful at my contaminated exposure because when it comes down to it, I'm able to survive on my own.
Choosing sex, drugs, wealth, or violence over your parents doesn't make you immature. I don't consider myself immature, but I'd choose those things over my parents at the spark of a match!

The problem with EVERY GENERATION is that we are not prepared for evolution. Technological, cultural, and mental evolution is all before our eyes and I think the majority of us are scared. Things cannot ever get better, they will only change. And to be at peace with this, we must except it. Regardless of if we like it or not.
If you don't like it...start digging, buddy.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

I wonder if John Lennon faced the same ridicule when he released Imagine. I think if you start curbing the arts then you're heading down a dangerous road. what you're suggesting could easily be construed as draconian even though like you say it'd be for the greater good. see, if you forbid people from expressing themselves then you'll be inundated with underground movements. history will attest to that

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 509

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

You ignorant piece of trash, you. And arrogant might I add.
How can you even say "in the 60s that would be considered terrible"? You know what else was considered terrible in the sixties? Letting colored folks associate with us white folk, having long hair, being a woman in a position of authority, and so many other things.
Did your teacher back in school teach you to swear at others? Naughty, Naughty.

Go to page:
Go to: