Forum Posts: 3645

to the corner store...........

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

When it's frosty, at night, I carry my dog across the lawn with bare feet so he can piss without getting his own feet cold...he weighs 60 pounds....

At work, I'll fucking stab you in the eye before I'll lose a dollar outta my job's pocket....whether that pleases you or not...

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 509

Some wit and a kind word, or an improvised song while I play guitar.

KingSchmoe
wangzijie
Thought Provoker
Mongolia
Joined 28th Feb 2011
Forum Posts: 545

johnrot said:to the corner store...........As far as I'm concerned, this is the only answer to this question.

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

hemihead said:When it's frosty, at night, I carry my dog across the lawn with bare feet so he can piss without getting his own feet cold...he weighs 60 pounds....

At work, I'll fucking stab you in the eye before I'll lose a dollar outta my job's pocket....whether that pleases you or not...

ill sell my truck to get the puppy expensive treatments and surgery for some wierd shit that might not even save her.....

but i ain't bringin you to the gas station unless you got gas money

TheWayItIs
PerilousKid
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 15th June 2014
Forum Posts: 78

Off topic. Um, alright.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

I think my limit is about seven inches ..or is it millimeters, damn metric system  

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

Depends on the situation
Once a homeless person asked me for money and i threw a
Hand full of change into traffic

But a friend asked me for help awhile ago   And i almost had
To go to jail over it so ya depends on the situation

TheWayItIs
PerilousKid
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 15th June 2014
Forum Posts: 78

In that case.

poet Anonymous

I think this is one of those "what would you do if A happened in B' situation questions. The truth is, none of us know how far we would go in the end. I mean I could tell you when I stood in court and watched the people who had murdered my friend go down, I felt nothing. I still wouldn't go for those c*nts. I want them to live with what they've done, though the revenge would have been sweet. Yet I've also had rage bad enough to kill a man that took 6 men to hold me back (and I thank God every day they did) because he was attacking my girlfriend. Where the line on limits is, I just don't know. Depends on the situation at the time I guess... and how badly you piss me off in the first place.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

TheWayItIs said:Do you have a limit?

Might as well ask the question: How far have you been? Or: How did you get there?

UnleashedHeathen
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 6th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 578

I get attached quickly, like a puppy or something. Once that starts, I would go far to please someone. But I will not harm other people. Can't do that.

jemac
Dangerous Mind
United States 4awards
Joined 25th Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 236

For my daughter I would walk through glass….
other than that I'm not here to please anyone…if my actions just happen to please then that's just the way it is

Atehequa
Thought Provoker
Joined 10th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 261

Greetings.

Depends on who those "others" are. I'll not go out of my way to care for, overly fawn or pine away over weeds never to flower, sharp beaked, black feathered carrion eaters never to sing and those who can't even expend the slightest bit of cordiality in returning a friendly greeting. Things I'd probably would be tempted to throw a rock at.

Go to page:
Go to: