Go to page:

Put a candle in your window..

twitchnsway
Twitch Sway
Thought Provoker
Australia 4awards
Joined 4th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 31

mikimoondancer said:This one is maybe as close as I've come to touching on those subjects/memories
I'll leave a link anyway, maybe another perspective on it all

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/126876-thank-you-the-worst-of-you-really/

Thank you mikimoon, glad you dropped by. It takes experiences to relate and all perspectives are valued and needed. :)

AngelofAnarchy
RaysNewWorld
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 16th Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 16

I can't write anything for this other than to say that it isso true. Sometimes i feel a lot like the kid Maddy and I stay for my younger siblings. I think that maybe one day, we can mak it better. The more candles the better. This could really help some one.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16182

You know, Twitch, a couple of days ago, a man slaughtered his daughter, just cut her throat and tried it on two of his other children. Asked why, he answered , "I love my children."
A father bashed his eldest son aged 17 to death because he (son) wanted to go out and get a job; they were so impoverished. His wife tried to stop him but she was throttled and bashed against the wall. His wife said, "I hope they give him maximum punishment for killing my son." In that country maximum is death.  
Cruelty. Candles for abused victims too.

twitchnsway
Twitch Sway
Thought Provoker
Australia 4awards
Joined 4th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 31

That leaves me close to speechless Grace. Sadly, I will light another. Thank you Grace. :(

Go to page:
Go to: