Go to page:

Favorite band/artist

kissofthedevil
Somebody Useless
Twisted Dreamer
United States 2awards
Joined 20th Nov 2012
Forum Posts: 33

Who is your favorite band/artist, and the song you like most by them? Why?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

chevelle flyleaf breaking Benjamin and demon hunter, all four because of there complex lyrics and awesome sound in there music, there are plenty of great sounding bands but the lyrical mastery of those four is what sets them apart, for me anyway. favorite song by each, is rain and so cold by breaking Benjamin, breaks your knees by flyleaf, shameful metaphors by chevelle, and deteriorate by demon hunter, hopefully you weren't looking for one answer cause I could choose between those four my favorite and I could chose one song.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

kissofthedevil said:Who is your favorite band/artist, and the song you like most by them? Why? by the way, what your's?

KittyFromHell
Dangerous Mind
United States 14awards
Joined 31st May 2013
Forum Posts: 654

I have no favorites I love all my drugs... I mean music equally for different reasons.

But lately I love Marilyn Manson, Kidney thieves, Dope, Christina Aguilera, Pitbull, Enrique Iglesias, In This Moment, Halestorm.... etc etc

HadesRising
Tyrant of Words
United States 34awards
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1617

Cradle of Filth
Iced Earth
Amon Amarth
Therion
Ashes Of Ares

Pathospassion
c.d.latin
Thought Provoker
United States 8awards
Joined 1st Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 172

anonymouslyhere said:chevelle flyleaf breaking Benjamin and demon hunter, all four because of there complex lyrics and awesome sound in there music, there are plenty of great sounding bands but the lyrical mastery of those four is what sets them apart, for me anyway. favorite song by each, is rain and sooner or later by breaking Benjamin, breaks your knees by flyleaf, shameful metaphors by chevelle, and deteriorate by demon hunter, hopefully you weren't looking for one answer cause I could choose between those four my favorite and I could chose one song.

I love all of them

Ninja-star194
Save-Me
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 16th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 11

Mostly I Listen To Black Veil Brides,
Knives And Pens Is My Favorite Song.I Also Listen To Marilyn Manson,
In This Moment,Muse My Chemical Romance Etc.

kissofthedevil
Somebody Useless
Twisted Dreamer
United States 2awards
Joined 20th Nov 2012

anonymouslyhere said:[quote-263763-kissofthedevil]Who is your favorite band/artist, and the song you like most by them? Why? by the way, what your's?[/quote]
The Red Hot Chili Peppers because of their unique sound and deep lyrical meanings in several songs. My favorite song by the chili peppers has to be.... Either Apache Rose Peacock or I Could Have Lied.

4Ever4Gotten
Danielle Nicole
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 6th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 337

Asking Alexandria because Danny Worsnop has an AMAZING voice, and they saved my life.
My favorite song, is either Someone, Somewhere or Killing You

kissofthedevil
Somebody Useless
Twisted Dreamer
United States 2awards
Joined 20th Nov 2012

Music a portrait of one's personality, soul, preferences, and it can teach you so many different lessons. I'm glad music has saved yours and so many others from the brink of hell.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

Pathospassion said:[quote-263766-anonymouslyhere]chevelle flyleaf breaking Benjamin and demon hunter, all four because of there complex lyrics and awesome sound in there music, there are plenty of great sounding bands but the lyrical mastery of those four is what sets them apart, for me anyway. favorite song by each, is rain and sooner or later by breaking Benjamin, breaks your knees by flyleaf, shameful metaphors by chevelle, and deteriorate by demon hunter, hopefully you weren't looking for one answer cause I could choose between those four my favorite and I could chose one song.

I love all of them[/quote]
awesome!

poet Anonymous

I'm very, very eclectic and like anything from Dusty Springfield to Florence & the machine to Eminem to Slayer.

I think it purely depends what mood I'm in at the time, but Matthew Good is still my reigning favourite for the past year or so. So much productive writing has been inspired by his music for me.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

Growing up it was Earth Wind & Fire ... I wanted to run away and become a roadie for them.  Today Marshall Mathers aka Eminem (he used to read the dictionary as a kid to build his vocabulary) ... Its why I list him as a favorite poet.  I'm getting into Gil Scott Heron after seeing a doc on him.

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

i love them and you all..................and the first armor for sleep album and if you don't like atilla check your vag--
i'm about that life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLYoJgbybes....

Tamaura_NightAngel
Thought Provoker
France 1awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 42

my favorite band/artist is Hollywood Undead the songs i love by them are outside, Rain and lion . why becuse all there songs have so much of a deep feeling if you dont know who they are look them up on youtube becuse there songs i can realy relate to .

Go to page:
Go to: