Go to page:

do you girls have a problem with this

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

kay so I normally don't ask questions like this but what ever.

do you girls like or dislike men who have a strange fetish like a foot fetish or hair or anything strange like that?

Jestalessa
Dangerous Mind
Scotland 35awards
Joined 27th July 2010
Forum Posts: 2329

I, personally, don't dislike men with fetishes. Not to say I would be willing to just go along with any fetish, but I wouldn't dislike the person for having a particular one... if it became an obsession it would creep me out... and it may depend on what it was. One sees a lot of fucked up fetishes on DU. haha

poet Anonymous

what's strange about a hair fetish? Other than when a guy applies his cum to his partner's head for lather...

A man who had a fetish for bald women bugged me once, during a time when I had lost ALL body hair from chemo. He told me he wanted to meet me "because bald women make the best slaves." It wasn't his fetish really that bothered me; it was the approach from a stranger assuming I could/would be his next servant.

I've known many fellows who have strange fetishes. Only the ones who had harmful S&M fetishes (involving abuse of self or others) disturbed me.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Depends on the man.  Depends on the fetish.

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

are we talking hair on the foot?

7th_son
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 19th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 292

If you don't know your partner you' ll never know..

poet Anonymous

If I liked a guy and accepted his fetish, it would only be a problem if he attempted to find another girl's feet to obsess over.  I would let a guy wash my hair every day!

poet Anonymous

Do I dislike men who have wierd fetishes.... hahahahaha!

No. It doesn't put me off, but then I have a shoe fetish so it's all good.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

I like the female to quote the bible, it never really works out though. for one thing I've yet to hear anything past the first few lines of genesis and even those few lines get mixed up. as far as I remember "Oh Jesus fucking Christ" didn't make an appearance 'til a bit further into the novel

Latin_blossom
Andrea Pompa
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 2nd Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 33

Magdalena said:Depends on the man.  Depends on the fetish.

exaclty what she said lol it just all depends on what it is.

Latin_blossom
Andrea Pompa
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 2nd Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 33

bible fetish? wow that's a first 0.0...interesting

poet Anonymous

... Man was making a joke!

morninglori
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 21st Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 83

I personally don't like hair.... really at all. but who defines what is cool for you. I, as a matter of fact, seem to have a penchant for anything that is considered "taboo" by the polite society standards... okay maybe not so polite..... but I think I delve into it though, BECAUSE someone is trying to define "normal" or what I should or shouldn't enjoy or that I have to think something is odd or weird... Eff Off.... so even if someone did say it was weird... who are they to define YOUR weird or normal and who are you to base your likes and dislikes on anyone else's word...there is someone out there that thinks it is just as normal out there for you and there is someone that is just as abnormal as they are out there for them. If its weird to them you probably wont have to worry about seeing any of them at a fetish ball.  

have a good day

morninglori
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 21st Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 83

aheartflash said:what's strange about a hair fetish? Other than when a guy applies his cum to his partner's head for lather...

Who says that is strange?

poet Anonymous

morninglori said:[quote-258205-aheartflash]what's strange about a hair fetish? Other than when a guy applies his cum to his partner's head for lather...

Who says that is strange? [/quote]

When I say "strange" I just mean it's unusual. Doesn't mean it's taboo to me.  No need to piss in yer shorts---or panties---
Unless you have a fetish for that kind of warmth.

Weird is something I do so like. I just don't dig harmful/degrading acts. Good day. (Where's the friggin angel haloed icon? LOL).

Go to page:
Go to: