Go to page:

suicide survivors

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Demian said:I had contemplated murder for quite some years, for the purpose of relief or mmaybe for the purpose of picking up my emotions. For many years I had been emotionally unstable as well as cowardly and suicide takes a lot of courage, glad I didn't attempt anything drastic, I simply realised I can take life into my own hands and It's mine to control. There are such things to see and feel if we break free of the prisons that hold us down, the ones others build around us and the ones we build around ourselves. It's not enough to simply stay strong against temptations but to break free of prisons and go somewhere. An alternative to suicide is wandering, get some cash and hitchike somewhere, anywhere, the desire for suicide is an extreme form of escapist desire, but it doesn't prolong life. You can anything you want and life can be good, If you simply desire it to be.
well put! glad you got over it :)

GothicQueen666
Viviaan
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 5th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 186

I have thought about suicide since I was 15. How I was going to do it I don't know but I wrote my suicide letter everyday until it was almost memorized...
Dear Whoever,
I'm sorry about this but what's the point of going on? I can't even stand myself. I'm a stupid little whore anyways. No one cares about whites right? I hate my life. I hate the fact that I was ever born. Mom, Clay, how could you just act like I'm okay all the time? I love you but I'm going.. don't be sad. Please don't be sad.
Good bye
Me

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

GothicQueen666 said:I have thought about suicide since I was 15. How I was going to do it I don't know but I wrote my suicide letter everyday until it was almost memorized...
Dear Whoever,
I'm sorry about this but what's the point of going on? I can't even stand myself. I'm a stupid little whore anyways. No one cares about whites right? I hate my life. I hate the fact that I was ever born. Mom, Clay, how could you just act like I'm okay all the time? I love you but I'm going.. don't be sad. Please don't be sad.
Good bye
Me

sad:( but hopefully you will pull through its hard but totally worth it. side note what was that no one cares about whites thing?

Downer
Strange Creature
Joined 11th Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 1

I have been in therapy since I was in first grade and I'm going into eleventh grade. I have been hospitalized 3 times I was in inpaitent drug rehabilitation 2 times. I was on many many medications. I was diagnosed with many different disorders. I also tried to kill my self more than five times and I had a huge issue with self harm. now I'm sober I take my medication I'm diagnosed with a personality disorder I go to AA meeting and therapy I don't self harm any more and I don't have suicidle thaughts. ;)

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

Downer said:I have been in therapy since I was in first grade and I'm going into eleventh grade. I have been hospitalized 3 times I was in inpaitent drug rehabilitation 2 times. I was on many many medications. I was diagnosed with many different disorders. I also tried to kill my self more than five times and I had a huge issue with self harm. now I'm sober I take my medication I'm diagnosed with a personality disorder I go to AA meeting and therapy I don't self harm any more and I don't have suicidle thaughts. ;) that's awesome!!!!! way to go

GothicQueen666
Viviaan
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 5th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 186

anonymouslyhere said:[quote-259220-GothicQueen666]I have thought about suicide since I was 15. How I was going to do it I don't know but I wrote my suicide letter everyday until it was almost memorized...
Dear Whoever,
Good bye
Me

sad:( but hopefully you will pull through its hard but totally worth it. side note what was that no one cares about whites thing?[/quote]
I meant no one cares about whores. My phone is stupid..

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

GothicQueen666 said:[quote-259317-anonymouslyhere][quote-259220-GothicQueen666]I have thought about suicide since I was 15. How I was going to do it I don't know but I wrote my suicide letter everyday until it was almost memorized...
Dear Whoever,
Good bye
Me

sad:( but hopefully you will pull through its hard but totally worth it. side note what was that no one cares about whites thing?[/quote]
I meant no one cares about whores. My phone is stupid..[/quote]
ah I got ya

Atehequa
Thought Provoker
Joined 10th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 261

There's some of us who'd rather go down fighting.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

Atehequa said:There's some of us who'd rather go down fighting.
good fer you

Atehequa
Thought Provoker
Joined 10th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 261

anonymouslyhere said:[quote-259651-Atehequa]There's some of us who'd rather go down fighting.
good fer you[/quote]

It beats being worm fodder before my time.

fieryangelsouljia
M6rr6g6n
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 30th Nov 2011
Forum Posts: 263

i tried committing suicide multiple times in eighth grade. I tried to jump out my window, hang myself, overdose, slit my own throat... but stopped when i realized that there is more to life than just dying and giving up. i still self harmed my freshman, sophomore, and first semester of my junior year... i'm clean now, but the hurtful memories of the shit i've been through still remain. if you look up some of my poems like "the ballad of aberly cynthe", "into the woods", and some of my love poems you'll get a few hints as to the why's and what made me so emotionally weak. i'm just glad i found the strength to stop and to find a new sense of normal.

onlywakingexists
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 17th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 76

Do you survive suicide, or just fuck it up?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

onlywakingexists said:Do you survive suicide, or just fuck it up?

^word

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

Suicide is the one thing u doent wNt to have the balls to do

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628