Go to page:

suicide survivors

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Solomon_Song said:To answer to twocrows' question in comment on femmebionic's experience - suicides failing because guns wouldn't go off are nothing new.  In the 18th century a young English clerk working in India called Robert Clive twice tried to shoot himself but the pistol each time would not go off.  He concluded "Fate must have something great for me in store" (the best I remember the quotation).  Upshot was he rose to high military rank and conquered so much territory of India for Britain he became known as "Clive of India" (in my native country he was very much a hero) and also sat for my local hometown in the British parliament.  Sadly, a third attempt with drugs (or penknife by other accounts) at age 49 succeeded after he suffered ill health and persecution by political opponents over alleged corruption.
first off its three crows not two haha all kidding aside its just amazing a .38 revolver failed I know guns fail a lot I am a gun lover. (don't judge me) but in all ive seen a done with guns ive never heard of a clean .38 not going off. there known for there dependability which it what makes them so fortunate

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

FlakyPorcupine said:I have only contemplated and never went through with any of them.that's good! just don't trust me it ain't a good idea

FlakyPorcupine
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 5th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 20

I do, however, write about it very often. Many of the short stories I have written and posted on here involve the concept. It's a way of getting it off my mind and reminder not to do it.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

FlakyPorcupine said:I do, however, write about it very often. Many of the short stories I have written and posted on here involve the concept. It's a way of getting it off my mind and reminder not to do it.
same here

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
razorsandblades
Phycho
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 7th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 17

A little over a year ago I attempted suicide by overdose and hanging myself. The day after, my best friend, who at the time allowed people to identify him as a girl, attempted suicide by taking 50 pills at school. He was going to tell me what he planned on the bus that morning, but because I had been selfish enough to attempt to end my own life and my body forced me to stay alive, I stayed home "sick". I learned three days later.

And still, after many, many therapy sessions, school counsellor visits, and deep thought timespans, I still do not forgive myself for doing that to him. For leaving him all alone in my own clutching despair.

After I told a counsellor about my feat, and my overwhelming guilt about my best friend, she called up a man who I shall refer to as Officer M. M explained that I was going to be admitted to the ER until they could find me a room in a mental hospital. I stayed a night in he ER, where they kept me in three different rooms throughout the night. I remember I didn't fall asleep until 7:15ish that morning.

The next day, the emergency room social worker sat down an explained that they had found a room for me, where- I shall only reveal it was in southern Minnesota, nothing more- and that if there wasn't a sheriff open to drive me that they would have no other choice to bring me in an ambulance. I instantly freaked. I was already panicking pretty awfully over being there and really just wanted to go home. I felt numb, as if all the energy I had mustered to bring up the balls to ask for the help that I had needed for at least three years was being drained.

They had found a sheriff. I was admitted to the southern Minnesota hospital for five days, and missed the last week of the first semester of eighth grade. There had been an outbreak of the flu at that time, and that's where a lot of my friends thought I had gone. But my closer friends knew better.

I went to therapy for two months. Then, my parents dropped my therapy completely believing I no longer needed it. It's over a year later and I'm once again trying to get the balls to ask for help.

(Please excuse any misspellings. It's currently 11pm and I need to go to bed. Goodnight brave souls.)

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

razorsandblades said:A little over a year ago I attempted suicide by overdose and hanging myself. The day after, my best friend, who at the time allowed people to identify him as a girl, attempted suicide by taking 50 pills at school. He was going to tell me what he planned on the bus that morning, but because I had been selfish enough to attempt to end my own life and my body forced me to stay alive, I stayed home "sick". I learned three days later.

And still, after many, many therapy sessions, school counsellor visits, and deep thought timespans, I still do not forgive myself for doing that to him. For leaving him all alone in my own clutching despair.

After I told a counsellor about my feat, and my overwhelming guilt about my best friend, she called up a man who I shall refer to as Officer M. M explained that I was going to be admitted to the ER until they could find me a room in a mental hospital. I stayed a night in he ER, where they kept me in three different rooms throughout the night. I remember I didn't fall asleep until 7:15ish that morning.

The next day, the emergency room social worker sat down an explained that they had found a room for me, where- I shall only reveal it was in southern Minnesota, nothing more- and that if there wasn't a sheriff open to drive me that they would have no other choice to bring me in an ambulance. I instantly freaked. I was already panicking pretty awfully over being there and really just wanted to go home. I felt numb, as if all the energy I had mustered to bring up the balls to ask for the help that I had needed for at least three years was being drained.

They had found a sheriff. I was admitted to the southern Minnesota hospital for five days, and missed the last week of the first semester of eighth grade. There had been an outbreak of the flu at that time, and that's where a lot of my friends thought I had gone. But my closer friends knew better.

I went to therapy for two months. Then, my parents dropped my therapy completely believing I no longer needed it. It's over a year later and I'm once again trying to get the balls to ask for help.

(Please excuse any misspellings. It's currently 11pm and I need to go to bed. Goodnight brave souls.)

well ive just toughed it out which isn't easy I don't really recommend it but the doctors hear aren't good and I don't know how good they are anywhere else plus I don't want my family to know about it all. and I have some other health issues so I just feel like for me getting involved in doctor visits just isn't the right choice for me. plus ive almost got myself out I think. but I think you should ask for help heck of everyone knows you might aswell ask for help if your parents are against it you could probably get help at school (i'm homeschooled is why I didn't do that) not that I advise going around or against your parents sometimes you do what you have to thought. hope that helps and if not then sorry:( but be strong!

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>
haha I see what ya mean well I meant attempted suicide survivors guess it doesn't make much sense. and I was hoping maybe a zombie that killed themself would  find this and post about what its like being dead after they killed themself xD

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

johnrot said:better preperation will def facilitate your goals...  get busy living or get busy dyin.........
ironic your picture appears to be a guy commenting suicide by jumping from a building lol

poet Anonymous

To Rachel, after reading your suicide letter, I was reminded how selfish suicide is.  Perhaps realizing how ending your life affects others might stop you from doing it?  It is what it is.  Just look at all of the I, I'm, I'ves in your letter!  

You, and only you, have the power to be happy forever.  Fuck everyone else.

As a teen, I cried every night in my room after school and no one ever asked why.  I just wanted someone to validate that my life alone was worth everything.  I hope you go to art school; it is my greatest wish!!!  I also was made fun of since elementary school...and now say fuck them.  They will get fat and disgustingly ugly when they get old too!  

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

I like Jim Jefferies take on suicide.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

AscensionES said:I like Jim Jefferies take on suicide.
me too man makes you realize how selfish we are and why were like that.

AscensionES
Aptilneilrionaltion
Dangerous Mind
Australia 9awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 1797

anonymouslyhere said:[quote-258458-AscensionES]I like Jim Jefferies take on suicide.
me too man makes you realize how selfish we are and why were like that. [/quote]

Yeah, and that selfish attitude is why I can't help my contempt for western society and its 'suicide' issue.

If I were to elaborate.. I swear the butt hurt would be never ending. Too many soft cocks here.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

AscensionES said:[quote-258559-anonymouslyhere][quote-258458-AscensionES]I like Jim Jefferies take on suicide.
me too man makes you realize how selfish we are and why were like that. [/quote]

Yeah, and that selfish attitude is why I can't help my contempt for western society and its 'suicide' issue.

If I were to elaborate.. I swear the butt hurt would be never ending. Too many soft cocks here.[/quote]
I know. I mean I guess some people get up set when you talk about there problem but as someone who has went through it I'm self aware enough to realize its selfish and I know it is but maybe since we live longer we need suicide to keep us from getting over populated haha

Demian
Strange Creature
Joined 10th Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 1

I had contemplated murder for quite some years, for the purpose of relief or mmaybe for the purpose of picking up my emotions. For many years I had been emotionally unstable as well as cowardly and suicide takes a lot of courage, glad I didn't attempt anything drastic, I simply realised I can take life into my own hands and It's mine to control. There are such things to see and feel if we break free of the prisons that hold us down, the ones others build around us and the ones we build around ourselves. It's not enough to simply stay strong against temptations but to break free of prisons and go somewhere. An alternative to suicide is wandering, get some cash and hitchike somewhere, anywhere, the desire for suicide is an extreme form of escapist desire, but it doesn't prolong life. You can anything you want and life can be good, If you simply desire it to be.

Go to page:
Go to: