Go to page:

suicide survivors

peninnah
The Blue Rose
Fire of Insight
Kenya 8awards
Joined 23rd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 79

with all due respect, maybe you should check the definition of narrow minded and that of a discussion.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

peninnah
The Blue Rose
Fire of Insight
Kenya 8awards
Joined 23rd Dec 2013

Well,its not you who said the words,its i! So what exactly is your problem?

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

peninnah
The Blue Rose
Fire of Insight
Kenya 8awards
Joined 23rd Dec 2013

Good. So am i!Why not try to respect or at least accommodate each other's varying opinion then.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

peninnah
The Blue Rose
Fire of Insight
Kenya 8awards
Joined 23rd Dec 2013

Neither do i!
Have a good one!!!

poet Anonymous

I always prided myself on never attempting to take my life...until a couple of years ago.  I also took pills but they weren't the right amount or combination.  Or, perhaps a higher power decided it wasn't my time, and I woke up the next day.  I hope I don't try it again but cannot be sure.  I did this after experiencing the worst hurt of my lifetime.  It, as usual, involved a situation where others mistook my extreme caring nature as "preaching" or perhaps they thought I was being "condescending", which happens a lot, I assume.  I couldn't handle, since it involved the love of my life whom I would never try to hurt in such a way.  I never told anyone.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

peninnah said:Well,that's your opinion M...,this is mine! And no,Its not an attitude,its my thoughts,views on the issue.
I don't do sympathy!
Good afternoon!

I can respect you not giving sympathy. I hate sympathy. but I was just making a thread for people to share there story and talk about it (it helps some people)so with all due respect don't comment if you don't have a story. wasn't looking for any sympathy. though I admit I laughed when you was like don't miss. some people are sensitive about it. so if you don't mind just don't comment. thanks!

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

this thread wasn't really put up for people to bitch at eachother or for opinions it was for getting things of mine and hopefully other people chest and maybe a little therapy if talking about it helps. that's all not sympathy not bitching not opinions. thanks! :)

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

Pathospassion said:If your plan is to kill yourself
If your plan is to kill yourself
Take the Advil all at once
And take a lot of them
Because taking two at a time throughout the day
Just leaves you feverish
And too tired to take more....
I only got to number four
Or more

I do not recall

If your plan is to kill yourself
Take the Advil all at once
And take a lot of them
Because taking two at a time throughout the day
Just leaves you feverish
And too tired to take more....
I only got to number four
Or more

just answer my prayers
And leave me not alone
Shaking and broken
Screaming for an opening to Heaven

My heart is torn and severed
I was sewn together
But now i am wetter than wetter
In this thunderstorm
Of tumultuous demons
Consuming my peace
And leaving me searching
For something cleaner than Self

Yeah i popped pills slowly throughout the day and i think i downed at least six but thought 4 would sound better for some reason. this was only two days ago and it just made me feel weak and sick... i am not sure it even counts.

well I wasn't asking for advice on how to do it. and your suppose to take them two at a time. and I took abunch of basically offbrand advil. and I didn't get that sick you will just end up damaging your liver and make your self miserable if you overdose on advil I guess a whole bottle might kill you but I wouldn't recommend tring

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

Primogenito said:I always prided myself on never attempting to take my life...until a couple of years ago.  I also took pills but they weren't the right amount or combination.  Or, perhaps a higher power decided it wasn't my time, and I woke up the next day.  I hope I don't try it again but cannot be sure.  I did this after experiencing the worst hurt of my lifetime.  It, as usual, involved a situation where others mistook my extreme caring nature as "preaching" or perhaps they thought I was being "condescending", which happens a lot, I assume.  I couldn't handle, since it involved the love of my life whom I would never try to hurt in such a way.  I never told anyone.
dude can't kill yourself over what people think. it may feel bad or humiliating but just gotta be you

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

peninnah said:wow!!!are you people serious?the purpose of life is to live,of course there will be heartbreaks and bankruptcy and regrets,and a past too dark or whatever the case, but that is nothing no one of you can't fix!
There is plenty of time to die and when death come calling,believe me you won't or can't evade!

sometimes we got mental problems and such its been common since the world began I suppose. but your right that is the purpose of life and that's how I try to see it. I just know it can be hard to see it that way so I try to help people who don't see it that way,

FlakyPorcupine
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 5th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 20

I have only contemplated and never went through with any of them.

Go to page:
Go to: