Go to page:

Malaysian missing plane

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

APERSON said:Think it's a bit odd how big of a deal it is become... I mean there are tons of airplane crashes on the news that you don't ever get reports about but they seem to be focusing on this a lot?
who knows I'm from America, every night a stranded cat gets out of a tree on the news and a celebrity does something...
oh yeah and a new way to lose weight...

This is the longest amount of time that a civilian aircraft has been missing. There are nearly three hundred people on board so there's at least a thousand family members tearing their hair out for some closure. there's twenty three countries involved in the search so all in all its probably one of the bigger non war stories the media should be focusing on.

the thing is, ate they asking the right questions. There's been all number of theories printed. From Iranian highjacks to a passenger commandeering the plane with his mobile phone.

I think we can definitely rule out hostages at this stage because no demands or ransoms have been sent to Malaysia. there's always the chance that it may have starts off that way and ended with a big splash

This week there was a story of how google earth found a person stranded on an island. zoomed in on an sos scratched into the sand with a stick. The sky, the land and the sea are being constantly monitored by hundreds of agencies and scientists. I find it hard to believe that of all the satellites and bouys and merchant ships, submarines, human eyes (ears) and  military equipment, none of them saw  heard or picked up anything credible about the whereabouts of the plane.

and what's with that co pilot's las words "rice is nice "  for one thing it's not even true, rice is almost palatable when drowned with curry or sweet n sour sauce ..something, anything to take the bland away. So, was he trying to give the location away. Then why didn't he just shout China or Ethiopia.  

poet Anonymous

obviously the Bermuda triangle !

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6698

RaverBee said:[quote-257533-APERSON]Think it's a bit odd how big of a deal it is become... I mean there are tons of airplane crashes on the news that you don't ever get reports about but they seem to be focusing on this a lot?
who knows I'm from America, every night a stranded cat gets out of a tree on the news and a celebrity does something...
oh yeah and a new way to lose weight...

This is why it has been suggested that it is a cover up for something else.. not sure what though as there are that many conspiracy theories going round. The idea is that the world will focus their attention on this incident while something decidedly more shady goes on in the background...[/quote]

That something shady could conspiratorily be moving people from one country to another without others knowing, that has slightly backfired. So in that vacuous vein one country is not telling it all as it is and that the people are safe or at least not dead but somewhere they don't want people to know.

Though it looks like only one passenger was kind of important, Dr Yuchen Li who to quote the BBC News page:

Dr Yuchen Li recently finished his doctoral engineering degree from Cambridge University.

The university confirmed that he had recently begun working in a "high-flying geotechnical position" in Beijing.

Or there was a bunch of distingished calligraphers. Hardly a group of german rocket scientsists that the Allied powers want to get their hands on.

Although it would indeed be incredibly nice to find the people alive and well and happily resolve this issue once and for all, it is good to see so many countries working together for the simple goal of human life.

BlackReign
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 19th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 19

This is where your plane is at...

At the bottom of the Indian Ocean
lies a twisted carnage of aluminum and flesh
just a speck in the vastness of a deep sea
a mass of wire, luggage and the many faces
of once happy passengers...destined for oblivion...

Fuel still seeping from a broken airframe
oil abound, glass and girders forgo a dismal scene
a cell phone still clutched within a bodiless hand
a last "I love you" perhaps...sadness prevails in a
undiscovered graveyard...

May it be better to never be found?
we remember Titanic...and the lost souls
now at rest...

The tattle tail box, heavy and black
would it reveal last moments?
will it ever come to light?
Prayers to the family, of all who are lost
Not the fault of our oceans
they are only a welcoming committee
for lost souls
to rest eternally in the abyss...

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16213

The past 17 days have been a very trying time for Malaysia, due to the disappearance of MH370. A few hours ago (24 March) the Prime Minister after a briefing with UK Air Accidents Investigation Branch announced that the plane flew along the Southern Corridor  and that its last position was in the middle of the Indian Ocean, West of Perth. This plane had seven hours worth of fuel. Why it turned back away from its route to China is not known as yet until further investigation. I concur with Viddax in noting that the solidarity among concerned countries to look for this Plane is tremendously commendable. Our prayers and condolences to the grieving families and friends.

TLIFD
Rope
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 17th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 232

mikimoondancer said:obviously the Bermuda triangle !

was the first thing that came to mind lol

TLIFD
Rope
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 17th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 232

BlackReign said:This is where your plane is at...

At the bottom of the Indian Ocean
lies a twisted carnage of aluminum and flesh
just a speck in the vastness of a deep sea
a mass of wire, luggage and the many faces
of once happy passengers...destined for oblivion...

Fuel still seeping from a broken airframe
oil abound, glass and girders forgo a dismal scene
a cell phone still clutched within a bodiless hand
a last "I love you" perhaps...sadness prevails in a
undiscovered graveyard...

May it be better to never be found?
we remember Titanic...and the lost souls
now at rest...

The tattle tail box, heavy and black
would it reveal last moments?
will it ever come to light?
Prayers to the family, of all who are lost