Go to page:

Malaysian missing plane

TLIFD
Rope
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 17th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 232

Where do you think that Malaysian plane went to.
watch link if you have not heard yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLxsXdknLGQ

poet Anonymous

Ask Courtney Love, she knows.

TLIFD
Rope
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 17th Dec 2011

Miss_Sub said:Ask Courtney Love, she knows.

Are you being sarcastic ,can't tell?

poet Anonymous

I was making light of how stupid she is. Courtney Love posted on twitter that she claimed to have found the missing plane. She even posted co-ordinates of where she claimed the plane was. She was probably so high on skag she also thought she saw Jesus flying naked across the Atlantic in Santa's sled.

nikkimoe
Tyrant of Words
United States 12awards
Joined 31st May 2012
Forum Posts: 282

I think it's another smoke screen to keep the eyes off of what is really going on, Russia and Kiev, also I heard about some patent but who really knows, this is where I read that patent stuff at.....
http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=29355

TLIFD
Rope
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 17th Dec 2011

nikkimoe said:I think it's another smoke screen to keep the eyes off of what is really going on, Russia and Kiev, also I heard about some patent but who really knows, this is where I read that patent stuff at.....
http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=29355

whoa spooky ,but when i hear "Rothschild" its hard not to believe something mischievous

TLIFD
Rope
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 17th Dec 2011

Miss_Sub said:I was making light of how stupid she is. Courtney Love posted on twitter that she claimed to have found the missing plane. She even posted co-ordinates of where she claimed the plane was. She was probably so high on skag she also thought she saw Jesus flying naked across the Atlantic in Santa's sled.

Oh i didn't know who she was ,and i don not tweet and she just sounds like she craves attention.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

you would be right! shes also a druggie

EngrVV
D_Poetic Engineer
Dangerous Mind
United States 40awards
Joined 11th Sep 2012
Forum Posts: 2483

Everyone is an expert nowadays, but nobody really knows...the press people are making it worse!

RaverBee
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 21st Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 12

TLIFD said:[quote-257295-Miss_Sub]I was making light of how stupid she is. Courtney Love posted on twitter that she claimed to have found the missing plane. She even posted co-ordinates of where she claimed the plane was. She was probably so high on skag she also thought she saw Jesus flying naked across the Atlantic in Santa's sled.

Oh i didn't know who she was ,and i don not tweet and she just sounds like she craves attention. [/quote]

Funnily enough, she has also announced her 2014 UK tour dates...What a coincidence!

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

Miss_Sub said:Ask Courtney Love, she knows.

either courtney loves's va jay jay or chuck norriss's beard has 370..........

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

Where ever they are, it's very dark and very deep....

(if i was on board, i'd be knawing on dead people and still holding my breath....)

APERSON
Eris
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 24th Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 1082

Think it's a bit odd how big of a deal it is become... I mean there are tons of airplane crashes on the news that you don't ever get reports about but they seem to be focusing on this a lot?
who knows I'm from America, every night a stranded cat gets out of a tree on the news and a celebrity does something...
oh yeah and a new way to lose weight...

RaverBee
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 21st Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 12

APERSON said:Think it's a bit odd how big of a deal it is become... I mean there are tons of airplane crashes on the news that you don't ever get reports about but they seem to be focusing on this a lot?
who knows I'm from America, every night a stranded cat gets out of a tree on the news and a celebrity does something...
oh yeah and a new way to lose weight...

This is why it has been suggested that it is a cover up for something else.. not sure what though as there are that many conspiracy theories going round. The idea is that the world will focus their attention on this incident while something decidedly more shady goes on in the background...

TLIFD
Rope
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 17th Dec 2011

hemihead said:Where ever they are, it's very dark and very deep....

(if i was on board, i'd be knawing on dead people and still holding my breath....)

lol

Go to page:
Go to: