Page:

any anime lovers around?

TLIFD
Rope
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 17th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 232

Lets chat anime whats your favourite and why?

mine death note ,its so sadistic.

HarleyQuinn
Riah
Thought Provoker
South Africa 4awards
Joined 2nd Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 98

You again hahahaha. Death note is awesome, there's no denying it. I just don't like the way they decided to end it. Mines tenjou tenge (mostly because it was my first).

Moonlite_nthe_Dark
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 8th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 18

My favorites: Soul eater. okane ga nai, death note, Kiss x sis, and naruto. I love the action in soul eater, as well as the art. With death note, its suspenseful, a game of wit an dhas the thrill of the chase. Kiss x sis is humorous kinda lecherous depending on the person's view of it (it is a ecchi. I love okane ga nai it is absolutely adorable and sexy ^_^ ^_^; lastly I like naruto for not only is it my first anime but it is action filled, with its moments of comic relief as well as backstories of the characters (which is interesting yet can sometimes be annoying)

Satyr
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 20th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 59

Oh jeez.... This could be a pretty long list, since the majority ov my favorites are movies.

- Mazinkaiser SKL (movie)
- Blade of the Phantom Master (movie)
- Elfen Lied
- RIN: Daughters of Mnemosyne
- Sengoku Basara
- Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)
- Sword Art Online
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- Trigun Badlands (movie)
- Aquarion
- Fist of the North Star (movie and series)
- Rosario + Vampire
- Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist)

That's honestly all I can remember as ov now. I've seen too many animes to remember, but I remember Yu Yu Hakusho being my first.

TLIFD
Rope
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 17th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 232

Nice guys I have seen a fair amount but least their are some I haven't seen that are worth an eye

MylesDante
Strange Creature
Joined 1st Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 2

Welcome to the NHK. Being extremely paranoid with mild schizophrenic breaks I can relate to this series.

gorryone810
Thought Provoker
Germany 4awards
Joined 27th Nov 2011
Forum Posts: 144

Spice and Wolf, Trigun, Great Teacher Onizuka (old but gold).

Anime are great...good pictures, nice storylines and so much feeling
Welcome to the N.H.K. is really good...but you need to read the manga, the anime is somewhat weaker...

Harrier
Strange Creature
Joined 25th Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 4

I love anime. Favorites are Excel Saga (which also has an excellent manga), Kiddy Grade, PaniPoni Dash, Perfect Blue, Full Metal Panic...oh the list could probably go on forever.

Austin_Rura
Austin Rura
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 6th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 327

has anybody watched the more artistic ones like cannon fodder or darkside blues? those were superb. god i wish guy ritchie would direct an anime. other than the movie style ones i'd have to say cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, berserk, dot hack, deathnote and (idk if this counts but) boondocks is definitely the animated bomb

Passiflora
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 2nd May 2014
Forum Posts: 1

two of my favorites:
Elfen Lied (no anime has gotten me as emotional as Elfen Lied has, and i loved how the story got my imagination blooming even when I had finished the series) and Gosick (I loved basically everything about it, especially the beautiful animation and the occasional drama/mystery)

Page:
Go to: