Otherkin

HarleyQuinn
Riah
Thought Provoker
South Africa 4awards
Joined 2nd Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 98

Hey DU
I'm just curious, are there any of you in here? I'm trying to figure out myself(though it looks like I'm a siren).

whale
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 24awards
Joined 9th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 233

no just you

poet Anonymous

Um.. What?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Miss_Sub said:Um.. What?

He said, he's just curious and wants to know if there are any of 'you' in here because he's trying to figure himself out, then added that he may be just a siren

unfortunately I haven't seen Geordie shore in some time, so translating it for you would be a monumental task

HarleyQuinn
Riah
Thought Provoker
South Africa 4awards
Joined 2nd Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 98

lepperochan said:[quote-256735-Miss_Sub]Um.. What?

He said, he's just curious and wants to know if there are any of 'you' in here because he's trying to figure himself out, then added that he may be just a siren

unfortunately I haven't seen Geordie shore in some time, so translating it for you would be a monumental task [/quote]
She actually.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

Great impressionism Scott bob-marley!
Anywho, anyway, I thought DU was inhabited by shall we say 'others' rather than 'you's. Mostly because words on a page are not quite as well rounded as 4Dimensional (5 or more?) beings that we many, we many humans are.

Either that or its a new DU rank this 'Otherkin'. Which reminds me you're a Tyrant now Craic or was that months/years ago?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

My sincere apologies HarlyQuinn, she it is

ah, Lord V, apparently I've been a tyrant for some time. I'm not quite sure what crimes against humanity can be proven, but don't mind telling you that watching Gaddafi's demise and subsequent iron bar ass fuck had me feeling less than secure with mere bricks and mortar providing cover.

I'm happy to see that todays enviourment is much more tyrant friendly, and hope to receive Jhon Kerry in my back garden just as soon as I denounce Russia and figure out what race I hate enough to have me a massacre

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
120awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16033

HarleyQuinn said:Hey DU
I'm just curious, are there any of you in here? I'm trying to figure out myself(though it looks like I'm a siren).

It would be good if you can specify what or who 'You' you meant. Personalities in an account? Personality in accounts?

dartford
Paul S...
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 29awards
Joined 13th June 2013
Forum Posts: 249

I like obscure questions...or do I...mind you, if you're a siren, what are you sounding off about..?

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:[quote-256735-Miss_Sub]Um.. What?

unfortunately I haven't seen Geordie shore in some time, so translating it for you would be a monumental task [/quote]

I was curious once *twitch* and I turned out fine. *twitch*

TLIFD
Rope
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 17th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 232

i am a serene sounding siren

poet Anonymous

An oxymoron to start with.

poet Anonymous

uhhmmm

not sure if this helps?? :-)or makes it worse...lol

otherkin
Web definitions
Otherkin are a community of people who see themselves as partially or entirely non-human. They contend that they are, in spirit if not in body, not human

poet Anonymous

Thank you for the clarification, Miki.
I don't want to pick a fight or anything here, but in logical terms but I'm reasonably sure DNA says otherwise?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

The devil's in the detail there Missus, 'in spirit, if not body'. or perhaps mentally not physically. The idea of being unhuman in spirit isn't a new one by any means, ask any Jedi, Vampire, or Goth and they're sure to tell you that in spirit they are much much more than a human brain can possibly comprehend.

Go to page:
Go to: