poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6690

Eh? Even giving everything they wanted wouldn't be the answer, especially as there are such things as sex slaves and the human libido is not always easily sated with a single fix. A better solution is not to abolish slavery but a moderate and acceptable slavery: a slavery where you are only a slave to your hobby or passion (as in ideal recreation) rather than a slave to another person or a thing.

Balloon mein herr?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Yes, No, and, I don't know....

When colors fade, do they feel or are they meaningless systems of existence?

poet Anonymous

Well, speakiing from synethesiia, I've always felt actual paiin, mostly iin my mouth, when observiing fadding colours, however I would assume the colours themselves do not feel paiin.. I suppose iif they diid....iimagiine becomiing transparent, biit by biit, liike when you wash blood down a draiin. The water gets piinker and piinker untiil it's clear.. Imagiine that happeniing to you, and I suppose that's what colours would feel..

Favouriite breed of dog?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

Pitbul, if only for the borderline-criminal misunderstandings of them, they can be the kindest most loyal dogs, and people still see them as child killing monsters, which they only are if bread, and trained to be.

Do you draw ever draw on yourself with a marker? If so is it inspirational or depressing?

poet Anonymous

not really, but I sometimes get paint all over my hands(phone, clothes, laptop, dog)...unintentionally. Its rather depressing.

The lie-along with your lie or lie touch and the lie app-lets you take advantage of a lie of lies for accurate alerts about lies and lie threats on lies all around. Lies Bluetooth connectivity turns your lie into the lies lie, giving you lies of upcoming lies. How much would you lie for a lie?

HHMCameron
BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 315

Ooo said:
The lie-along with your lie or lie touch and the lie app-lets you take advantage of a lie of lies for accurate alerts about lies and lie threats on lies all around. Lies Bluetooth connectivity turns your lie into the lies lie, giving you lies of upcoming lies. How much would you lie for a lie?

i have had bad luck with other peoples lies... and having to keep them despite needing to deal with them

how do you break out of depression?
how do you know if it is really depression and not just sadness?
why are waiting lists so freaking long?

poet Anonymous

HHMCameron said:[quote-296735-Ooo]

i have had bad luck with other peoples lies... and having to keep them despite needing to deal with them

how do you break out of depression?
how do you know if it is really depression and not just sadness?
why are waiting lists so freaking long?
[/quote]

You only get one question, choose wisely.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

why are waiting lists so freaking long?  ... Because 99% of us can't buy our way to the top.

Stupidest thing you ever bought?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14455

damn, I was going to quote the biblical " lie for a lie, truth for a truth "  

waiting lists are so long depending on how many people on the list. take the new Rolls Royce 22 valve flying car that’s to be launched mid 19’  there are only seven people on the list.

could depression be offset with daily helpings of laughing gas ?

damn again ...Lobo’s question stands

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

Stupidest thing I ever bought was a waterproof radio for the shower few years ago. It was splash resistant but had terrible reception.

What was the latest new word you had to learn?

poet Anonymous

Genuflecting

least favorite word?(if you have one)

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

Feet.

Have you ever remorselessly killed a bug? Excluding spiders.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16178

Always.

what colours do you prefer to see in the morning?

Go to page:
Go to: