Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

poet Anonymous

Race is a social construct, not limited to but often dealing with skin color. Most of todays racism is much more subtle than a whole group of people being denied rights but it has happened and illustrates the difference between what racism can be and what a white person usually considers to be racism towards them if based purely on skin color(not nationality).

there's supposed to be a rhetorical question here.
Are you more of a Carrie, Samantha, Miranda or Charlotte?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6694

I am me, but '(Lord) Viddax' here on DU. Other than that I guess the questions is about sex and the city to which I could not give a burning rat's ass about.

Cheese or Crackers? (I read the 'chess or checkers' question as cheese or crackers!)

poet Anonymous

Cheese. Burning rats need a last meal.

Ever catch a huge grammar error in your poem (after it's been posted for days or even months) and tear your hair out in grief, groaning "WHY didn't any of the 90+ people who read it point out that stupid boo boo to me?!" ??

poet Anonymous

No.

Maybe they viewed your poem and immediately saw no dirty picture to accompany it, so they moved on without reading it.

How many of you kids have done just that? LOL

poet Anonymous

Not me.

Ever log in under the wrong alt?

theskinnyone
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 24th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 38

ever kissed  girl or guy?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
ChemicalRose
Meguana
Twisted Dreamer
United States 4awards
Joined 6th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 37

So they can feel better about their self and convince their self that it's not their fault and they weren't the reason.

Ever accidentally post a poem then realized it wasn't ready yet?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
ChemicalRose
Meguana
Twisted Dreamer
United States 4awards
Joined 6th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 37

Not necessarily.  I mean, yeah that could be plausible. But not often do I think about it. I would probably say no.

Have you ever walked into a room, forgot what you needed, walked out, and then remembered?  

(I do it all the time)

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009

Not really, I mean they could cheat the system and claim both days bordering the leap day as a birthday. Technically they live shorter lives as their actual birthday happens on the calendar every 4 years so for 3 years they still age but lack that world-revolving day. Could probably do away with leap years by simply having days that shorten and grow, as opposed to draconian always 24 hour ones.

Fancy digging through the DU archives for competition and thread gems?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009

One thats not too hot and not too cold.....
Ice cream sundae?

Do you sleep enough?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: