Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

poet Anonymous

She's pretty cool, as far as siblings go. 10 years old and snores like a lawnmower,  can be a bit of a pest, but I'm glad to have the kid around and I'd give my life for the girl. I despise most of my family and me and her squabble sometimes, but she's my little sis. Any fuckers think they can mess with her and they end up in the ER.

Any siblings on yer end of the spectrum?

poet Anonymous

Missed that question, sorry. Coldest weather...well I went up to Alaska, don't remember the exact temperature but I know most of my friends would freeze their testicles off.
Most of them live in Florida.

What's the deepest you've ever swam?

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

Coldest weather -53 its -26 tite now and i gota go outside and work on a drill fuck shit gona suck
Ya i have a younger brother

Do u still have that dog with the long name ?

poet Anonymous

Nah, had to give him away when we moved. Apartments don't like beasts the size of a small go-cart running around

What's your favorite movie?

HHMCameron
BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 315

Favorite Movie:  Tie: Fifth Element & Princess Bride

Deepest Swam:  not very deep... just along the sea bottom out to where it drops fast... basicly where the pier ends... so restful under the waves... been wanting to do scuba... not interested in snorkeling...

are you SCUBA qualified?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

I am not, I have a slight fear of water, and as a result am not found of swimming.

How often do you masturbate, be completely honest now!

poet Anonymous

I'm supposed to keep track of that? Fuck. I have no idea I haven't had a need to for the past three weeks . Sex is easier to get than drugs over here, especially if you got the drugs first.

How many fights have you been in?
I mean like serious brawling on-the-streets ima-shank-this-fucker fights.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Not many! like maybe two, There aren't really any people to fight.

If you could eliminate one person from ever existing, who would it be?

GothicQueen666
Viviaan
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 5th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 186

My step father. I'm tired of being told that I am not good enough. Once you are told something every day for years it tends to stick with you.

When do you think getting engaged is appropriate? Do you have to be together for a certain amount of time? Be a certain age?

poet Anonymous

To be honest I don't have much of an opinion because if you want to go rush into things then that is your fuckin problem  if it ends up said partner is a deadbeat/psychopath. If you fuck up, I'm sorry, but its your fuckin problem and I don't have time for bitching dumbasses who cause their own problems  because they did some stupid shit. I think you should wait for more than a few weeks and at least know how to use proper words and "nt typ liek dis"
Because then youre real fucked.
Again, you got yourself in it.

Who all has been high? Inhaling half a laughing gas supply and going on an out-of-body holy-fucking-flying-shit-im-a-cabbage cloud9 worst-crash-ever thatwasgoodshit high.

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

Bump

Dirtfarm
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 20th Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 174

Bump back

I’ve been so high I buttfucked an eagle while riding thru a thunder cloud. Yeah it masked my true identity, but that bastard want leave the ground now if rains in the forecast. Why you ask? Cause I could. Plus the 6 lines of shit up my nose followed by a couple E tabs washed down with Crown Black paved the way.
Have you ever passed out in gay club, woke up at home missing a tooth, and found a receipt in your pocket for 1 item….. a pregnancy test?

poet Anonymous

Well I passed out in a gay club. Only thing missing was my drink and girlfriend. But I got a boyfriend so that's nice.

Favourite kind of candy?

HHMCameron
BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 315

Twizzlers

what does this mean to you
"death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain"
where have you seen it or something similar before?

poet Anonymous

Hmnm.. Death....liighter than a feather....taken liightly by many, not seen as a burden to even more....but a feather can stiill be a dangerous thiing, so many people have fear....
Duty iis seen as a weiight, somethiing that can crush you....though I do not beliieve that to be entiirely truth....and even mountaiins can be conquered..
Thiis iis a new phrase to me, iin iit's entiirety but I do liike iit..

Favouriite websiite ((can't be thiis one))

Go to page:
Go to: