Ask The Person Below You A Question

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

no matter what shit is gonna blow

i don't think this is about the grand jury decision repercussions,
they can indict the officer and nobody will say "wow our judicial system is finally workin"

another flaw in the system will be found and everybody will still be tryin to get on tv and be hard cuz the trial will be corrupt.so it will be said...

how many people in ferguson you think thought ahead and already got their turkey?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

...was gonna craic a joke about waitin' on the food stamps to be issued but I think it would be highly inappropriate

I'd like to think that thos who have thought of it will share with those who haven't  ..in the spirit of the holiday n all that jazz

what do you think turkeys might have evolved from? final steps pre turkey  

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012

i've heard theories on turkeys evolving fro two legged dinosaurs and whatnot but that may be a stretch. more so recently tho turkeys went from reg old turkeys to steroid treated,antibiotic injection gettin huge birds...

have you ever split the wishbone?

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

I'd imagine splitting a turkey wishbone turns into an arm wrestle... Our turkeys are pre sliced or we settle for chicken. It's too hot to bake a big bird at Christmas.

What are your thoughts on self filtering inappropriate thoughts and jokes? There seems to be a lot of it going around lately... Could be contagious.

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012

being politically correct but dishonest about your own feelings is injustice to everyone.....

say what you feel.....

cuz farts,racism,white people dancing,car crashes,backflips that end bad,people pukin on each other's shoes,dudes gettin knocked out,foots in asses,etc

thas entertaining stuff

happens to everybody

no taboo

case you look like you got mexican botox in your right cheek.....

how often do you "hold your tongue"?

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

What tongue? I have a permanent lisp... Lost a couple of fingers too, so I type slower, to give myself time to think.

Do you ever have the urge to lose yourself in the wilderness? If so, was there a time and place you were close to making that decision? Google map the location, I'm interested.

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012

north side mt hood, oregon, there is state land for auction,

https://www.google.com/maps/@45.5389806,-121.5707415,16z

got a VA loan,contemplate moonshine still,smokehouse and poppy field everyday.....

when's the las time you seen somebody get fd up by zombies on a snowy ass mountain?

poet Anonymous

Last time I watched Dead Snow.
Which was yesterday. I think. I don't know. Days blur together for me.
Anime? Anyone?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5600

Eh, not for me.

We're going to get creamed with a snowstorm here, tomorrow--how much snow do you think we'll end up with by the time it's done?

HHMCameron
BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 315

snowmageddon?

what are your favorite shows & books & Movies?

poet Anonymous

Most anime I like...but Criminal Minds is a yes. Anything involving murder is yes. Doctor Who is still a favourite.
As far as books go, comic books, Holly Black is a good authour, and a few random books nobody's read.
The Chronicles of Riddick, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Akira, all the Studio Ghibli movies. And anything horror. I'm sorry, but fuck Disney and that princess-fairytale--everythings-okay bullshit. Life doesn't work like that and the stories are just no.

Would anyone ride a Balrog into battle if the Balrog did not kill and/or otherwise harm you?

PsychicApocalypse
Darker Half
Dangerous Mind
Belize 30awards
Joined 5th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1483

Most definitely. I'd own those bitches with a Balrog.

What's the weirdest mythical creature you'd like to own?

Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2796

The weirdest? Cthulhu, definitely! That way, I could drive anyone I don’t like totally crazy and have the Deep Ones bring me all their gold (the Deep Ones' gold that is, of course!) so I’d be super rich too. Totally a win-win all the way around!

If you had a real dragon egg, would you keep it, let it hatch, and raise the dragon, making it your pet and faithful servant just like Daenerys from Game of Thrones did… or, would you destroy it, fearing the dragon might grow up to be either too powerful or a public menace?

PsychicApocalypse
Darker Half
Dangerous Mind
Belize 30awards
Joined 5th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1483

oh you bet that i'm going to raise that Dragon.
My grandpa's abondoned farm is the best training ground for Dragons. jeje...

But yea.. amma keep that Dragon.

Do you think the Rapture is actually an Alien invasion?

HHMCameron
BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 315

More like an alien harvesting...

What kind of Dragons

Dragon riders of pern
Dragons of xanth
Eragon
Obsidion