Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

Love.  Love trumps sanity, safety, morals. if you could get a pack of top trumps  based on life and inner feelings love would be the top trump. I am a romantic, I make no apologies for it

Love won’t put food on the table ..true or false ? how so ?

HHMCameron
BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 315

True, love will not put food on the table

but it will make some one want to feed you and spend their lives with you

Love of daughter and wife
or
love of someone that has left you many times that has owned your soul for nigh on 2 decades

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

hard question....sounds as though they've owned your soul for aeons not just a couple decades....
i'd probably go with what you have now...daughter and wife....because the other will always be there, i.e. for aeons...the time now, is not right....as i say...maybe in another lifetime....

what is the weather like today, this moment, in your part of the world and where is that part of the world?....

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I’m afraid my answer had I typed it may offend you,  so I will say that only you are best placed to answer that particular question

do you believe in unconditional love ? have you experianced it /  given it ?

sorry, Miss. didn’t see your question. its nearly 4 am, cold,clouds promise rain and the is a slight westerly breeze    

poet Anonymous

Love, like so many, many other things, is fleeting. While it may happen for a bit, a few months, maybe a year, something always happens. Humans change. Everything changes. Things get bad, words that would later be seen as regretful are said, bullying gets worse, beatings get more frequent, and things destroy you to the point that once unconditional love is worth giving up to simply escape the cage and the endless hurting. I learned this the hard way. A very, very hard way. I only believe it is still there because I still love the boy who decided this world was too much for him. I still write him songs, I still keep my promise that I'll be there for him forever, if eve he need his boyfriend again...
A thing to tell all of you guys and ladies out there. Someone loves you, love 'em back. Make sure you know they're okay and keep them happy. You lose people in the funniest ways...I'm fascinated with death, and I don't mind it, hell, with what I've seen, but someone touches my current interest they better be ready to lose a few organs. We all die, but some of us can die happy at least. If they love you, just...don't give up on them for a misunderstanding or a busy schedule. You can regret the hateful things said later on...
So yes, I believe in it, not received, but I refuse to give it again.  
What is your idea of Heaven?

littlePrince
pallormortis
Twisted Dreamer
Canada 2awards
Joined 16th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 67

safe and in someones arms knowing i wont be left again. thatd be heaven to me.

what was your most easy breakup?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

They were all the same.

Are you currently employed?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16189

Yes I am.

What do you do for a living? What would you rather do?

HHMCameron
BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 315

office administration support at a family housing office for the military
i love doing what i do... unfortunately my bosses include enemies of the government, both tea party and domestic, since those assholes started in, its been hard to keep my mind on things, and with my chaos... (i work for the executive branch, but the legislative branch is part of the decision making process... or lack thereof)

i would perhapse like to get back into technical support, this time for the government/military... (no fucking way would i ever work for a company again)

have you ever seen or felt a ghost?

(seen no, felt yes, current house may have had a presence when i first moved in, i dreamed of painting a penticle and banishing it... then there was the ghose chihuahua... and then the spooky charged basement in germany... or just the improperly grounded wires therein that almost bankrupted mom& dad)

poet Anonymous

When I was little I saw demons on my ceiling. Like little little. Toddler age, too young to know how to make up those screams. I still can feel things like it, mostly negative things...always negative things...things that want you to join them and cause you their pain. That's what I feel.

Do you listen to J-Rock? Or any other non-english rock/metal?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

I listen to rammstein, sonne is my favorite by them, its in german, so yes I listen to none English metal.

If you met yourself, do you think you'd hang out with yourself?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16189

No. I think I will give myself some talking to and ask me to get a life.

Do you have colour preferences for your wardrobe?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6693

Sort of, I have mostly dark blue, or black trousers and the same for tops except also including brown. My shirts are brighter but not always bright in colour. I have specific tastes and styles which are just not catered for.

What ailment do you have? Is it depression, anxiety, booze, weak knees, weak lungs, weak will, you get the idea. And how do you live with it, and triumph over it?

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

i experience all of those ailments,i'm only human but i'm workin on that...

how bad do you think ferguson,missouri is gonna blow up when this grand jury indictment decision comes out?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

how bad was hurricane Katrina, the streets of NY are already teaming with rowdy people and NY is a fair distance from Missouri  ...I think

could the jury representation  (ie six white and six African American) have been any fairer ?

Go to page:
Go to: