It would be My Immortal be evanscence.

Would you choose suicide and genocide?

napnau
Thought Provoker
Philippines 1awards
Joined 13th Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 253

I'd prefer Holocaust

Who is your favorite cartoon character and why?

poet Anonymous

Scooby Doo, because he shows us the real monsters are human bbeings.

What are your thoughts on crypto currency and have you purchased any yet? (That's not 2 questions, it is one with 2 parts

dungendona
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 24th Sep 2012
Forum Posts: 65

Is caring unconditionally for any one with in you?

crypto-currency is an exchange to secure transactions. I have not purchased any as of now. My favorite cartoon character is Underdog. He had a caring heart

A frown right side up is a smile.

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

Holly shit finaly some interesting questions

I am not 100% shure what crypto cureency is but no i will stick with lotery tickets and old fashoned working for my money
And yes i will care unconditionaly for bolth my children this includes them being gay dating visable minoritys and helping hide dead bodys
I will love them unconditionaly no matter what

Have you bough  any crypto curency and if so y?

poet Anonymous

Double post

poet Anonymous

I have not bought any yet but plan to. Crypto currency is undeniably the currency of the future and rids us once and for all of these bankers robbing the individuals and making money from nothing. It is the most revolutionary act for the people in all of our modern financial history.

Do most of the beliefs that you hold stem from what you were taught or what you have learned on your own search for knowledge ?

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

I duno about that sounds to good to be true so is this part of the cashless society the goverment is going for ?

Most has been lerned from personal experiences and how i deal with stuff i usualy like to make my life as tuff as posible and like to lern the hard way im not shure y but thats just the way it is some things where tought like family is all u rilly have in life so u beter stick up for them that was taught from a very erly age but its true as far as i can see

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

What's the question?

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

Who cuts your hair ?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

The girl that works at the barber shop.

Do people talk to each other, or do they just talk at each other?

poet Anonymous

Depends on the topic of conversation and the circumstances I suppose. Both I presume, as I have experienced both.

Are you good at "taking" jokes aimed at yourself by others, or do you get in to a bad mood because you're secretly sensitive?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013

I'm good at taking jokes aimed at myself by others. When there in good fun. Only time I really get mad is if someone keeps insulting me and calls it a joke when there being serious cause id rather people just tell me what im doing to piss them off instead of hiding behind "jokes" that there actually being serious about.

Do you consider yourself sensitive?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Never seen any of them..

If you found a wallet with Id and cash in it, would you return it to the owner?
Or, does it depend how much cash is in it?

Go to page:
Go to: